The Roman empire is proof that whites are just as degenerate as every other race

The Roman empire is proof that whites are just as degenerate as every other race

Attached: Sir_Lawrence_Alma-Tadema,_RA,_OM_-_A_Roman_Emperor_(Claudius)_-_Walters_37165.jpg (1800x894, 1.5M)

implying meds white

Fuck off Chang.

>Rome survived Germans
>Rome survived Muslims & Turks
>Jews destroyed Rome in ~100 years

Read a book nigger, Rome was the pinnacle empire for hundreds of years

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
[['
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1641225510840.jpg (476x612, 71.71K)

Rome liked to diddle little boys

why are you defending him, you germs were throwing feces at each other when the roman empire was flourishing

>rome
>white

How is that still not on the Romans for cavorting with the Jews?

Not as much as American priests

Rome was degenerate proto-Globohomo and its fall is what created western civilization

white on white crime is just politics.

black on white crime is feral animal attacks.

black people will shoot an asian grandma for 3 dollars. a white will kill a white to prevent a nation from toppling or to believe that they are the chosen one to save a nation.

very different types of brains.

I hope the emus teutoburg forest your worthless civilization soon mate.

>Be me, shaken awake
>Roman solider sent away from break
>Enter noble house in need of saving
>Disturbance or perhaps hard raving
>Bored as fuck. Plebeians give better party
>Single Pleb in the room exclaims hardy:
>"WHAT ARE THOOOOSE"
>noble collapses and faints
>Old woman recedes in terror, in need of a saint
>Crowd jolts in shock at my foot alarmed
>I look around, feeling suddenly disarmed
>for then, I look down in dismay
>For I had worn my crunchy sock today

kek
>Centurion Coomer

Whiter than you, kikes.

Attached: E15FD649-D722-42FF-BBF5-8F18BC8EB131.jpg (640x426, 165.11K)

Meds are mutts. They bleach their skin. Mutts are dumb and gay.

cope

this

Attached: medmed.jpg (1080x714, 60.5K)

Cope what.

Attached: D8F9F372-F0EB-4FBA-973B-B55E736FF141.jpg (600x490, 60.98K)

Forgot to show flag.

Attached: 9B3DB9B7-9CFB-4670-8859-9BE1B201E24F.jpg (872x800, 263.36K)

north africa used to be white and eastern meds

>WE WUZ KANGGZZZ
is a meme for a reason. their first order of action was to flood the internet with memes pretend like they were all leaders in north africa that had peaceful societies of nignogs.

then all of the sudden, 800 years later, black people went across the sea to invade portugal and france! wow out of nowhere.... it was a slow build and very discrete history of genocide of lite skins in northern africa and stolen technology. oh, btw all of them were Muslim, too. they probably figured that out in parallel to far eastern med. just a coincidence.

those white meds dont exist anymore

>implying the Romans were not Indo European

Diddling a small ladyboy was fun but he was very skinny and had bolt ons of course

>founders of western civilization
>not white
stop hiding your flag schlomo

That Rome was a degenerate globohomo shithole filled with pederasty

Attached: michelle cutee.jpg (400x400, 40.06K)

What are you talking about. Jimmy was as honky as it gets.

Attached: 0636D63D-2427-4111-AA3F-15B236A35A5F.jpg (1299x2048, 583.41K)

looks cuban