Trans women are NOT real women.

Attached: 926.png (499x499, 14.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy
youtube.com/clip/UgkxdolNpOkzsTk-MftUTLr7epfd58VOcWDC
leaderu.com/truth/3truth11.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trans men are NOT real men.

Attached: 1639752855114.jpg (687x1024, 65.11K)

we may not be real women, but we are still women

Say there was a hypothetical surgery that fully made some mentally wacko dude into a broad. Normal tits, normal vagina, and female brain with female instincts. Would you fuck it?
>picrel, another great hypothetical

Attached: 1658379311506183.jpg (828x489, 66.29K)

Except they are. I won't rest until there's a trans person of color in every women's restroom, sports team, club, etc. Biological females are hate filled bigots and they need to be brought to heel.

Cheers

Attached: 6BF26902-5B80-4F67-979C-59A63704EAB6.jpg (231x218, 9.19K)

someone had to say. thank you OP

Hitler did nothing wrong. Kill yourself.

Brave and powerful.

Attached: 1655970129606.jpg (835x1024, 60.63K)

Fuuuck. No one gets the FUCKING REFERENCE. I know Hitler did nothing wrong. The reason he got caught up in a war is because the allies were retarded and didn't want to come to peace terms so Germany could fix their polish corridor issue. I'm fully aware of the negro burden, and how jews trick whites through media into thinking that we actually have to suffer under it.
But it's a reference. Why would somebody just change the tagline on the news? Just assume that everything that would logically fit into a joking format is a reference you don't get.

Women aren't real people

Day of rake status: postponed

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-27-17-14-51(1).png (1080x1647, 2.33M)

yeah we know dude

Is transphobia the greatest net gain to society since 2015 (or thereabouts)? It's up there for sure.

wrong. you will never be a woman.

Bigot! Transphobia will not be tolerated on my board. Have some compassion will you?

No, trannies are subhuman.

I see.. the pure unfiltered hatred of a woman cannot be reasoned with. I concede.

Yes!

Attached: 1657975274729.jpg (680x451, 205.25K)

Christian-chan makes me sad whenever I see her. My first girlfriend was a christian and we broke up because she asked me if I wanted to find god with her and I'm not gonna live a lie so I said I wouldn't.

Attached: girl in my basement.jpg (552x874, 238.78K)

youtube.com/clip/UgkxdolNpOkzsTk-MftUTLr7epfd58VOcWDC

I know this isnt the place but if anyone could clip the dart to be a picture of a tranny with the heading "trans women arnt real women" would be much appreciated.

>Trans women are NOT real women.
Define a real a woman.

Man your autism is off the charts buddy.

user, you have unironically made the biggest mistake in your entire life. The girl is secondary, but denying God is a mistake that you can still rectify. I recommend reading Craig's cosmological argument:

leaderu.com/truth/3truth11.html

When one honestly looks at the cosmological and teleological arguments, the fact that God exists is the only logical conclusion.

Attached: Christ superiority.jpg (792x1024, 81.95K)

I just don't believe in the christian account of god. I can't force myself to believe it. I've read the bible fully front to back one singular time, and I liked it, but there's a lot of advice that I just don't believe in and I won't follow just because somebody says that's what my creator wants. a hypothetically true God is my creator just as much as my father or grandfather are, and sometimes you just have to do what's best for yourself rather than what your loved ones want. And as much as you owe to them, you can't ignore your own life and beliefs to enter a life of moral debt.

Attached: master of the tray.gif (265x303, 1.87M)

The advice you do or don't take from the Bible is immaterial. The bottom line of the Bible is what matters: that you believe Jesus Christ was the son of God. That's it. If you believe, you're good.

Attached: Strength of Christ.jpg (485x689, 70.02K)

Transphobia is like some sort of civic development you'd have to unlock in Civ VI lol.