How much power should parents have over public education?

How much power should parents have over public education?

Attached: banksy.jpg (1170x1206, 267.86K)

The Federal government should have ZERO power. The Colleges will know pretty quick which high schools are legitimate.

Doesn't that give colleges all the power? Aren't colleges ruled by Woke Wokoid SJW wokelords?

All of it

!00% public education belongs to them. Teachers are mere public servants.

Colleges are corrupted as fuck and dont know their own ass from a hole in the ground. It turns out removing them from the market finished them off.

Which parents does it belong to? There are many millions of parents in the country. Does it try to appeal to all of them at the same time? Or just a certain group?

They shouldn't have any. They should only have a choice which private school to send them to.

Best case you leave the door open to options mostly private but I would accept if the public option survived in the short term.

The very first thing to be destroyed would be the governments ability to prevent competition to the government (public) schools. Voucher systems would be immediately implemented allowing the public funding to follow the student to whichever school the parents choose for the child.

This would allow competition and only school that actually server the parents interest in education the child would survive because shit schools would not get students over time.

Even without any improvement though we have school boards. Parents go there to vote on what will be taught. Teachers have never been anything but public servants.

Attached: 1593710560577.jpg (1426x1251, 302.03K)

Parents should be able to dictate every aspect of their child's education even in public schools. And if public schools have sold out and become fucking Global homo parents should be able to take a baseball back to the principal's teachers or guidance counselors that try and poison their kids Minds. You think I'm kidding? If I had a child and they came home and for some reason the beans were spilled and it turned out that a guidance counselor a principal a teacher was giving them hormone replacement therapy behind my back I would literally add an assembly take a baseball bat and go buck fucking Wild on a bunch of them like I'm talking bits of skull blood and brains everywhere and then just politely cooperate as I got arrested. My malevolent
mother and stepfather were fucking pedophiles and it's had a profound affect on me & my siblings !

government has proven itself untrustworthy, inefficient, and incapable of acting as guardian. they should have zero access to our children and no ability to propagandize at such a young age. there should be NO public schooling.

>Parents go there to vote on what will be taught.
Isn't democracy corrupt? What if "Woke" parents outnumber the "Based" parents and have shocking things like Banksy be taught in schools?

If your parents were pedophiles and abused you why are you mad about trannies and teachers instead and saying only parents like your mother and stepfather should have absolute power over their kids. you sound like a homicidal retard sorry king.

>Isn't democracy corrupt? What if "Woke" parents outnumber the "Based" parents and have shocking things like Banksy be taught in schools?

Correct. The current system of parents voting to control teachers who are servants through a government school body should be replaced by a system of private schools the parents choose between. This removes the downside of democracy known and the tyranny of the majority.

We can celebrate by lining Marxists up in the street for public executions.

So you agree with and say all public schooling should be banned and all parents must send their kids to private schools?

This just brings the next problem of where they'll go to college

>If your parents were pedophiles and abused you why are you mad about trannies and teachers instead and saying only parents like your mother and stepfather should have absolute power over their kids. you sound like a homicidal retard sorry king.

No institution produces more pedophiles and child abuse than government (public schools). There has never been a time when the Church or the Parents produced more than public institutions. Another reason to shut down government schools.

(still hang the other pedos also.)

>So you agree with and say all public schooling should be banned and all parents must send their kids to private schools?

I could start with just giving parents the choice. I dont require an immediate ban on public schools. It might be that they could suddenly not be complete shit if they had no choice. Allow competition at minimum and see what happens. If they cannot compete parents will choose other places and the government schools wont have enough money to operate.

>This just brings the next problem of where they'll go to college

For the vast majority of college kids right now college should not exist.

>anons parents were pedophiles
>but also teachers are pedophiles too
>therefore only parents should have all the power
uh huh you guys sure are gonna be great child abusers one day

So the big plan is that public schooling and also colleges should be shut down

First off more teachers are pedophiles percentage wise. And parents always had all the power. Teachers never had any. They are public servants. Hang all pedophiles though.

The problem isn't schools introducing students to controversial artists... it's picking crap meme artists like fucking Banksy

>First off more teachers are pedophiles percentage wise.
"Sorry that you got raped by your stepdad billy but, statistically speaking, more teachers are pedophiles, so go cry about it back to your family who have complete power over you"

No. Its hang your stepdad billy but dont trust the government school cause somehow those sick fucks rape even more.

>Its hang your stepdad billy
That's government intervention, which you said you're against - because Parents Have Complete Control Over Their Kids. This is really simply shit, sport.

Government enforces laws dumb ass. Maybe just stop raping kids in the government school system.

>Government enforces laws dumb ass.
But you said parents should have -complete control- over their kids, and government should have zero power between parent and child. Therefore you believe CPS has to be disbanded.

Well to be honest I did not think you would understand something so based. Yes the CPS should be disbanded and if a step dad is raping the kids the neighbors should just shoot him. Simple solution since no government to stop them.

I didnt think you were capable of understanding the concept of shutting down the systemic rape factory known as the government.

Attached: 1604382354724.jpg (125x125, 3.23K)

>the neighbors should just shoot him

So neighbors have power over other people's children, and not the parents?
What if the neighbors were Woke Libtards? Should they have power over other people's children? Sounds like you just invented public schooling again. Do you have any coherent ideas at all that don't just twist in on themselves with random murder clauses?

Based mom, fuck “Banksy” and fuck “George Floyd”

Attached: 02415DC2-5E1D-4B9B-ADB9-78A616D34421.jpg (669x1024, 225.51K)