China number o-ACK

China number o-ACK

Attached: 1659056701436710.webm (848x480, 1.54M)

We built a wall, we wuz ka-

>Guys a TV fell over in Honk Kong!!! Amerimuttlands subhumans are saved!

Attached: 1603285099635.webm (480x360, 1.52M)

how bad luck do you have to have for a flat screen giant tv to land directly on your head

S

apparently that unlucky cunt is still alive

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP MAKING FUN OF MY HECKING BUGERINO

Attached: 6ad.png (633x758, 14.8K)

>hong kong is now totally 100% communist undisputed China after freak accident

did he died?

He deaded

Chinese people get smushed 24/7 in chinkland. This particular scenario is just extra comical.

Attached: Oops.jpg (828x620, 102.51K)

Being Worst Korean is already terrible luck, having your head smashed is a mercy at that point.

China still has less niggers, faggots and trannies than America.

Also, someone needs to make a webm editing butters kicking his shoe off and causing the thing to fall. The situation demands it cmon assholes

why do these retards seem to have literally no safety regulations or anything anywhere whatsoever

not yet

People can't even read a news correctly and mess up the country, place or call every asian chinese.

>apparently that unlucky cunt is still alive
jesus christ dude that was easily a 1500lb display/mounting setup full gravity fall.

i would not want to be alive after that.

it looks like the corner first landed next to him, then the weight rolled on top of him

chinkbros... we got too cocky

For a split moment at the 5 second mark the tv is almost perpendicular and flush against the ground which means his head must have been entirely flattened beneath it. How do you survive that?

It reminds me of final destination. How are all these deaths so continuous? Maybe they just film everything, but I doubt a paper truck explodes unexpectedly in America. Sewer cap pops off and decapitates a toddler. Tire pops off and roles down hill, headshots unsuspecting guy at 100mph in what would be impossible shot for a human to make given 1000 tires.

I don't know how to explain it and now I'm suspecting it happens everywhere and I've been sheltered from gore propaganda my whole life. Idk, saw the beheadings when I was. Teenager. Hmm.

Yes, but they have more Chinese.

looks like it may have split around his head, cant quite tell tho.
either way.
not my problem.

it looks like the TV shatters the floor underneath the dancer just before, so there's a little bit of give there

Why do most Asian countries look all high tech but everything they build is shit quality and falls to pieces?

>I've seen cctv footage if accidents.
>This convinced me that china is le bad, and usa number one.
This is your brain.
On payed cia propaganda campaign.

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-064225_Brave.jpg (1080x2400, 505.65K)

Dumb chink

I love seeing Chinx die it makes me happy.

Attached: 125625425.jpg (800x600, 370.97K)

Who should I believe, media or my parents that lived under China's communism?
I hate anyone that speaks Mandarin, it's a disgusting language.

>If you don't like jews you must be arab, nigger, chink, slav, beduin, kurd, berber, armen...
The prospect of a white person not liking jews is so foreign, so alien to american mkUltra'd boomers, that they when they encounter an antisemite, they will conclude that the perpetrator must be another race.