Crossdressing

DeSantis just invoked an anti-crossdressing law from 1947 to try and shut down a drag queen event.

Is forbidding all crossdressing the winning ticket for the Christian Nationalist Right to win the 2024 election?

Attached: FYyYp6OWYAAn_yS.png (628x415, 108.3K)

He cross dresses at home

these faggots are running on social issues because that's all both parties have left. its all just smoke and mirrors to keep all of the wealth in the hands of these geriatric 80 year olds in the government

This is actually a fair assessment thoroughly grounded in the tradition of said legal text. I’m not even mad

>christian nationalist
Is this the new boogeyman

Do inflation and Ukraine count as social issues?

I love wearing womens panties, my huge cock and balls bulge it out and pour out the sides. Also I like my women latina with macromastia

Yes this is how the Jews intend to keep you from White nationalism by Framing your resistance to their demonic nonsense as a christian nationalist movement rather than a white nationalist movement. They do this well also using various of their controlled churches to denounce any ideology or opinion that is counter to their views so they will have the churches that have women and lesbian and gay pastors and they will promote homosexuality all under the name of the church

based and by the book pilled

I'm in favor of it if it means we ban women from wearing pants.

Attached: Or barefoot and pregnat.jpg (1066x1600, 279.94K)

>demonic nonsense as a christian nationalist
>demonic
This is why the term exists. Modern right wind reactionary movements are explicitly religious in nature compared to 5-6 years ago with Trump where it went through a temporary dip. Evangelists control the rudder.

Good analysis. Also based to apply a law that makes it unlawful for pedos in drag to groom children. How does this lose votes? Did DeSantis just lose the Predditor vote again?

I prefer the reality where the GOP post Trump moved further to the Bannonite style conservatism instead of more Jerry Falwell christian right zionist bullshit

Wearing skimpy shit to an event where children are present demonstrates a fundamental lack of character. I wouldn't expect an amoral leftist to understand this.

women in pants with short hair btfo

Well that's not the world that exists. Even the libertarian crowd are explicitly Falwell-esque now especially after Qanonism.

/thread. There is nothing brave or liberating about waving your cock in front of kids.

Should women be banned from such outfits around children as well?
Should men also be banned from crossdressing in public entirely?

>Should women be banned from such outfits
We have nothing to lose but our fear of beauty.

Attached: Yes.jpg (564x846, 69.7K)

5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

>open-toed
she's a hooah

LOL land of the free. They need to invoke this on churches too because children are FAR more likely to be raped and molested at a church than a drag show.

Based. Degeneracy needs to be stopped, pedophilia is already starting to become the progressive thing. Fags protested "muh slippery slope fallacy" "we won't come after your kids" well look where we are now. It's only not a "fallacy" when it comes true. Educated predictions based on the social human condition aren't fallacious.

The entirety of the modern right movement is not about "freedom", it's about Christian Nationalism as was an example of.

>hooah
I can't tell if it's good or bad when you talk upside-down like that.

Should crossdressing be forbidden?

Fuck your economics bullshit. Social issues are all that really matter.

ʇunɔ 'pǝʞɔnɟ ʇǝƃ

Yes. Anything that isn't acting right should be punished. Organizing people who don't act right into government should be punishable by death.