Why Not Tie The Tubes of Females Who Are Pro Abortion If They Think A Baby Will Ruin Their Lives?

We let children choose their gender Identity and their pronouns and such...If women think a baby will ruin their life and career why not make tube ligation mandatory and when girls are ready to have a baby we untie them?
They see babies as unfair parasites anyway.
Then they can screw their brains out like a drunken sailor and get a wage slave job and we could still close the abortion clinics. Why do they want to be fertile if it's a horrific burden on them to have babies? I mean ...we do hormone blockers. Then they could go on only fans still and be sex workers and such if they want Freedom From Babies. Even if they get raped no problemo!
And we could shut down Planned Parenthood use taxpayer money for things like gibs?
Ladie why don't you tie your tubes and STFU? It can be reversed and more humane than aborting babies.

Attached: ilyse-rally.jpg (2000x1150, 541.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSyueBoC9mE
youtube.com/watch?v=gw0T2KuQ7YA
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/abortion-doctor-admits-sold-baby-parts-often-came-from-babies-born-alive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because banning abortion is taking their right to murder babies away from them.
they dont want their tubes tied; they want to conceive of a child and then murder it.

But then who gets the spare parts and the juicy stem cells?
Tube tying makes more sense. We deprive the mad scientists bio goodies.

Just in case they managed to get knocked up. Y Chad rather than Cody.

women who have had or support abortions should be forced to gestate cattle and swine to help with the upcoming food shortages

Attached: 1613011785900.jpg (497x750, 45.99K)

Not everyone is a Catholic child molester. Besides Catholic girls pay no attention to the Pope poop.

Denying the biolabs fetal materials thrown in the trash,vs murdering a baby protects the elite?

Isn't that the point of females making themselves attractive a signal that says"desire me,and fertilize my eggs"? If they want the attention and none of the risk it's a perfect solution IMHO I mean...they say a baby will ruin their life. It's a win win if you ask me. No need for Planned Parenthood and one less worry. They won't need to choose anything.

Pre abortion...nip it in the bud before it happens...that's even better than abortion!
youtube.com/watch?v=OSyueBoC9mE

The point is theyre allowed a choice over their own reproductive autonomy

Attached: 1587369179886.jpg (1297x1093, 360.77K)

Attached: abortion.webm (480x360, 1.01M)

Attached: 1627457290798.jpg (1278x1280, 244.43K)

Attached: 1614777158126.jpg (2550x802, 269.33K)

Then all they need to do is get their tubes untied when they are ready for a baby!
No more inconvenient pregnancy!
Boomph! There it is. They won't have to spend all that time protesting ! No more accidental pregnancy! It's a solution worthy of Solomon. Of course in Solomon's day the women fought over a baby but in our modern times they don't want one till they are ready. The ladies can walk the walk the easy way!

No ritual murder neccesary with tube ligation. Give the ladies what they want. Freedom from babies. The protesters say it's horrible to carry around that clump of cells messing up their social life. Then no ritual murders needed! Planned Parenthood would be upset and the purveyors of fetal cells and spare human parts would be upset,and that's just fine with me. Now...the choice is tubal ligation or not to tubal ligation. If you choose not to tie then I don't want to hear any bitching about killing a baby in the womb. Problem solved.

I think Solomon would be pro choice of tubal ligation.
These women actually wanted the baby not like the selfish bitches today. To tie or not to tie. Not tied then any baby you get is your responsibility and to tie then no responsibilities at all
youtube.com/watch?v=gw0T2KuQ7YA

This would never have to happen if the gals who aren't ready for babies had a tube job. I'm pro choice. Choose to tie those tubes if you aren't ready for a baby.

If Planned Parenthood was about Planned Parenthood they would tie tubes.

Abortion doctor admits sold baby parts often came from babies born alive In an unprecedented hearing in California this week featuring Planned Parenthood executives and the undercover videos made by the Center for Medical Progress, abortion doctors revealed uncomfortable truths about the industry. In one such testimony, Forrest Smith, an obstetrician-gynecologist who performed abortions in California, testified not only that Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics were selling aborted baby parts for profit, but babies were often born alive, then murdered, in order to ensure the organs to be sold were more fresh and intact. washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/abortion-doctor-admits-sold-baby-parts-often-came-from-babies-born-alive