Are asian languages better than european languages?

Are asian languages better than european languages?

Attached: 919.jpg (550x547, 86.19K)

no.
They are complete garbage.
Korean is ok.

Amerimutt is not an European language.

Attached: 1656722568707.jpg (720x722, 79.57K)

>Korean is ok.
What about japanese?

china related bird languages?
they terrible

they are like what a toddler would come up with and pass it on as language...

Arabic languages on the other hand...

Japanese is more aesthetic but less functional

The Chinese mutilated their own language.
On the left are "traditional" characters. On the right are "simplified".

>remove "heart" from "love"
Communist china #1

Better than English? Sure. Better than Hungarian? lolno.

Yes, memorizing tens of thousands of arbitrary glyphs that have no connection whatsoever to the spoken language is incredibly based and redpilled.

The need to insert vowels between all consonants makes loadwords cumbersome to use. Maybe that's good from a language preservation standpoint, because it's very clear most of the time which words are "Japanese".

>have no connection whatsoever to the spoken language
They literally correspond to the spoken language, that's how writing works.

I guess what you mean to say is that one does not need to learn writing to speak these languages. Okay, so don't.

Personally, I think these writing systems are nice, because they filter out low IQ people and foreigners.

Attached: 1656949899098.jpg (736x615, 104.88K)

No. Imagine if one day there were 27 letters in the roman alphabet system and there were hundreds of common words you couldn't read, right, or pronounce if you didn't know that extra letter. Now multiply that by ~2000.

>They literally correspond to the spoken language, that's how writing works.
They literally don't. Chinese writing isn't phonemic and neither are kanji in Japanese.
>they filter out low IQ people and foreigners
Yes, nothing says high IQ like rote memorization of thousands of squiggles for the sake of maintaining an inflexible, inefficient and inconvenient system that requires clunky workarounds for machine input.

In this thread, so much Western cope. In practice, reading logographic and phonographic writing systems ends up the same since your visual language system parses entire words as if they were single symbols, i.e. logographs. Chinese has the advantage of being pronunciation independent, meaning different spoken languages can use the same writing system for communication. Its disadvantage is that keyboard input and lexigraphical organization is more complex.

>logographic language scripts are based
>why yes I belong to one of the logographic language families, how could you tell?
Perception bias, fren.

How did all this based Chink linguistic wizardry help them not get ass blasted by Europeans and their stupid languages over 140 years ago? Oh wait, it didn't. The asiatic fetish is old, their cultures are bug hives which lack creativity, empathy and advanced thought... that's why they've culturally appropriated literally everything for 100 years.

Japanese letters are the most aesthetically pleasing to me

I think the vowel-insertion gives Japanese a very pleasant auditory quality.

simplified chinese characters are shit and hard to read compared to traditional chinese characters

Attached: 1594838869650.jpg (590x550, 34.07K)

no

Because intelligence was highly selected for in Europe prior to the industrial revolution. It has nothing to do with muh "aryan spirit".

I have a theory that those more obtuse languages are a factor in early intellectual development, or at the least the result of a capacity for it
leftists in the west are always trying to simplify language for niggers

Thanks for your opinion Chang. Unfortunately only the Koreans figured out how language works and everyone else over there hasn’t progressed passed cave men.

lol no

European languages: A bricklayer can read a doctor's manual no problem
Asian languages: Because nobody knows all pictograms, a bricklayer can't read a doctor's manual AND VICE VERSA.

For spreading knowledge, Euro languages are so superior that it isn't even a contest.

>The Chinese mutilated their own language.
It was because of Mao he even wanted to get rid of all the kanjis and use only pinyin.
Taiwan doesn't have this problem.

>Because intelligence was highly selected for in Europe prior to the industrial revolution.
Haha no. Impulsivity and being good natured was considerd ideal, while being stoic and thoughtful was considered a defect (Sanguine temperament vs phlegmatic temperament). Intelligence became selected for AFTER industrial revolution, when stoicism was prized because people needed huge tolerance for stress and hardship. This became even stronger after WW2 under Frankfurt School influence.