Did we get a little too cocky, hohol bros

did we get a little too cocky, hohol bros..

Attached: pull.jpg (475x630, 53.09K)

Filename
Kek

he got gelt by the gelder of kueev

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Hohols definitely much less cocky now.

Actually this makes me kinda nervous... those types of war crimes tend to get more common in stressful environments... is russia really losing?

they're just doing a little trolling

It's just a prank bro

Its so fucking fake and gay, no struggling, no leg kicking, no muffled scream, no reaction to the first cuts, just some grunting and a fart at the end, because that will make it seem real for realsies.

Attached: 1655437840492.gif (492x376, 326.7K)

its on hohol castrating another hohol

Best case scenario. Worst case scenario is that it's a Russian POW or a "collaborationist" civilian.

>bros
It's a she bigot.

Following my earlier comment, and the spiderman meme, this an example of why it is wise to avoid putting yourself in the position where the Lord will want to deliver you into the hands of your enemies. This is what it means when the Lord says, "You will cry out to me but I will not hear you."

this is you LMAO

Attached: 1646119117251.png (645x770, 17K)

(OP)

Praise Jesus this Russian chopped off a dick. Otherwise the bots would have nothing to robopost about.
500th thread in the last 24 hours. Original, congratulations.

Dear Russians, keep being creative or our bots are going to get bored.

There is apparently 1 rule for bots (robo post multiple threads on the same subject) and another rule for the restofus. CHECK CATALOG BEFORE POSTING REPEAT THREADS WILL BE DELETED. But not the robobot threads, those will be permitted. Low effort, roboposting.

The level at which I loathe the bots and jannies who refused to do their jobs re the bots, but don't hesitate to mass ban people for posting in a glownigger approved info hunt after we're no longer any use to the glowniggers.

GET BOOSTED.

At least FUCKING USE A DIFFERENT OP Image.

Yep. Look at how vile Z tards are celebreting that. Trannys in the truest sense of the word.

Is this how American football looks like?

in america this is called "gender reassignment surgery"

>ITS MA'AM!

seriously though who is castrato and who is castrating?

both are hohol check the uniform

They still bring up the Ghost of Kyiv every single thread. It's pretty much a coping mechanism at this point. Also they're spreading Ukrainian propaganda as a win because they're desperate for levity. You cannot cut someone's balls off and not have any flowing blood at all. This brimmed-hat guy got framed for being in pro Russian propaganda and the /chug/tards are gung ho about it AND alienating any fence-sitters in the process. Any Forums is more pro-Ukraine now than it has been since February and this mongolian orc invader is going to have his unit hit with 20 HIMARs.

>hurr durr mad holholh is mad
Sure thing, CIA glowie. /chug/ is slipping up hard by falling for this.