We ARE in the end game lmao

>be (((them)))
>migrate to a new society
>be welcomed by the natives
>subvert society
>steal and collapse the economy
>persecute the natives of that land
>the natives revolt and persecute (((you)))
OY VEY
>being massacred, looted and expelled from that society
>migrate to a new society
>being received by the natives because they don't know what happened in the other society
>PROCESS REPEATS
>"6 thousand years later"
>some gay guy creates a machine called "computer"
>"70 years later"
>a 15 year old kid creates an autistic forum on the internet
>this forum discloses to the whole world what (((you))) has done for the last millennia
>YOU TAKE THE BIGGEST EXPOSED IN HISTORY
>NO PLACE LEFT TO MIGRATE

tfw this is end game for (((them))), losing now literally means their extinction

Attached: artworks-4Imdr39AFBlHELrP-NqHJWg-t240x240.jpg (240x240, 15.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20211118014700/http://chuckmaultsby.net/id154.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Norway
stopantisemitism.org/antisemitic-incidents-23/law-banning-jews-from-owning-land-in-canada-overturned-by-judge
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WEED

Fun fact: Jews have been expelled for their subversion at least 1,030 times

Full list with sources:

web.archive.org/web/20211118014700/http://chuckmaultsby.net/id154.html

Another fun fact: Norway had it WRITTEN INTO LAW until the late 1800's that jews were literally banned from their country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Norway

§2 in Norway's original Constitution (of 1814) stated:
>Jøder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget.
>Jews are still banned from entry to the country.
This was important enough to be mentioned as one of the first things in their Constitution.

Makes one think.

it’s over. question: was george orwell speaking of future or present?

(((You))) are still intact after all those histrionics. And you can do a lot to keep being a burden for humanity even if a few people know about your usual tricks.

Are there even Jews in Brazil lol

Attached: 1659069513192164.png (322x395, 200.94K)

Jews were forbidden from immigrating to Canada during WW2 (it still was full of them under different labels).

stopantisemitism.org/antisemitic-incidents-23/law-banning-jews-from-owning-land-in-canada-overturned-by-judge

Attached: brazil.png (752x863, 131.06K)

The Freemasons developed it. They are friends of jews.

Thanks to jews greatly over-playing their hand, history is now possibly repeating...
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows.
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society.
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

A quick and essential Weimar Germany history lesson:

of course a retarded favela monkey posts this stupid shit, I expect nothing more from your people. The jewish race will prevail, we are chosen by god and there is nothing your stinky brown monkey subhuman ass can do about it

i love these schizo nightmare fuel images, share more.

Attached: guatemala jews.png (825x793, 439.96K)

yeah idk senpai... pretty sure this place is just a honeypot and we are serving the system despite thinking we are rebelling against it.

Mom was calling me to visit the synagogue here in Recife. Last week my grandma showed me a family history book, and I saw some 6~7 generations ago some Jewish names.

>tfw your great grandfather is a priest
>tfw you have some jewish blood
>tfw you don't want to visit synagogue because i would do the roman salute inside

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 119.61K)

Portugal sent a bunch of prisoners and whores over here to assure Spain would not lay claim of the territory, them expelled the jews to here so they would round the criminals and jumpstart the economy. A few jews were officers of East India Company, bringing the slaves in, when Portugal decided to move it’s monarch to here, it only took a single decade for jewry to get an independent country out of it

>we are serving the system despite thinking we are rebelling against it.
Not even close. Yes it's true this place is a way to keep an eye on us but they have no fucking clue how to deal with us. Everything they tried on us has only resulted in more people turning into Any Forumsacks.

>Jews are overplaying their hand
They're going all-in. It's win or die from their perspective.
>History is repeating itself
How so? People are learning that they are powerless to stop (((them))). Voting doesn't work because every politician is controlled, or the elections are rigged. People are getting blackpilled.

It took the NSDAP 10 years of campaigning to get into power. This was when Germany was 98% ethnic German. Present day USA is less than 60% White, large subsets of which are either committed race traitors, or Israel worshipping conservitards. It's unironically over

>How so? People are learning that they are powerless to stop (((them))). Voting doesn't work because every politician is controlled, or the elections are rigged. People are getting blackpilled.
Not saying people should do this, but all they have to do is use force. Force them out. Literally just force them to go away.
A blackedpilled person is probably the closest person to actually doing something about it.

Attached: file.png (778x331, 157.76K)

I’m not so hopeful as people seem to be in this thread, all the scenarios that would lead people away from the jewish influence is both in a SHTF scenario, with the people that manages to be out of zionist control either:
>Being integrated into some form of communist state
>Being integrated into islamic state (less likely)
The jewish managed to subvert it’s oppositions where now it’s impossible for a nation to get away from their grasp without falling back into other retrograded positions, something new needs to come up on the horizon, I don’t think we can rely on debunking past historical events, it needs to be something beyond early christianity and nazi Germany

>Israel worshipping conservitards
i believe that if we can make american christian recognize how utterly heretical the scofield bible is, then those jewophiles could be redeemed, i don't have at hand the exact reasons as to why the scofield bible is heretical, but in essence the jew that made it changed some things in there to make it seem that jews are "jesus, but people" and then paid up quite a few radio-evangelists and pastors to use the scofield bible, the rest you know the story, id recommend you look up the archives to inform yourself more on this subject.

There will never be peace until all jews have been slaughtered.

Attached: 5374897530874507.png (889x1200, 1.18M)