ACK

ACK

Attached: IMG_20220729_005452_719.jpg (752x1280, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/candacenayman/status/1549246110513958912
voxday.net/2011/06/04/unreliable-history-of-vaccines/
voxday.net/2011/12/03/exposing-injectors/
voxday.net/2015/02/05/measles-actual-risks/
voxday.net/2017/07/11/unvaccinated-children-pose-no-risk-to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vax tax

Uhhh, didn't the article about the 14 year old refer to her as "living a vibrant and active life" as well??

No refunds

If you take the vaxx for work, don't do any heavy exercise for at least like four months, just to be safe. It's always some athlete overdoing it as usual and then some of then fall over dead from heart failure.

The News media needs to get the word out, otherwise how else will these people feed their gambling addiction when all the players are dead?

Attached: IMG_20220729_005457_249.jpg (1132x1217, 148.16K)

Once u go vax u never go back

I feel really bad for the retarded normoids who took this with misplaced trust in the government. How do 5 Toronto doctors all "collapse and die mysteriously" in a month? All young and healthy. This chick was 27 and in good shape

why is the news talking about multiple doctors dying at once? I thought they would want to bury it?

That is a false equivalence this chick is making. A vaccine confers immunity. The covid shots don't make you immune to covid lmao. The other nurses at my hospital are all getting sick as fuck with covid. In the middle of July. I, a pure blood, haven't had the sniffles.

kys you brainlet bastard, all injections are jew poison.

>feel really bad for the retarded normoids who took this with misplaced trust in the government.
Very true. Sad indeed.

Attached: 1657893417479m.jpg (925x1024, 70.05K)

push the vax, pay the tax
>all these doctor deaths are completely normal

Attached: 98496489.gif (640x480, 2.98M)

It's mostly local news. A quick Google of her name will show you that mostly Canadian and GTA news outlets are covering it. Also, I think pajeets might be redpilled on the vax because whenever a high profile vax death happens they all shit out videos about it, picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-010735_Chrome.jpg (1080x1730, 623.74K)

The poos back home took ivermectin HCQ and other therapeutics.

Tax: PAID

Attached: vaxxed--KARMA (11).jpg (789x865, 154.26K)

>all injections are jew poison
Don't be dumb pho-nigger

>But I turned out ok
Strange.
Anyway,
>Not the same technology.
>You are the first human test group
>It kills virtually no one in your demographic
>It's not sterilising
It's like they loaded up the health care system with NPCs so they could pull off...
Oh

Well good for them. Like 80% of the west or something is vaxxed. Plus poos probably have god tier immune systems now. I guess poos really will inherit the earth

>If you take the vaxx for work, don't do any heavy exercise for at least like four months, just to be safe.
That means you are fucked. Athletes can't afford such breaks. You always need to keep in shape. Four months without proper exercise is basically minus 1 year from your carrier. At minimum 1 year. Because you won't be able to compete and then will need to get back into routine and recover the losses to performance.

People are dropping everywhere, still

Attached: JULY 25 2022 Derek Gray Heart atack...jpg (899x932, 80.9K)

Her last tweet

twitter.com/candacenayman/status/1549246110513958912

Nigga was only 20

That's why Djokovic didn't take it

Lol that jew got holololcausted

>Plus poos probably have god tier immune systems now
Living in filth gives good immunity I suppose.
This winter is going to be brutal work in an icu and we are getting slammed with non covid stuff

Vaccines have done nothing for immunity. Proper sanitation and hygiene are the only things that have contributed to lower mortality and disease.

Attached: 1653686883941.jpg (200x315, 10.94K)

Very mysterious

globohomo is being challenged.
divide and conquer weakens the hosts.
you will now see a resurgence of reason and nationalism.

Oof. Man I get these are norman NPCs but they really only died from stupidity. I feel bad for them.
>but user they wanted you in a cage
Yeah I guess but not all of them. Most are literally just tards who blindly trust authority enough to let themselves get injected with mystery chemicals.

what the fuck is a grand theft auto doctor

Yeah this shit is getting swept under the rug, bigtime lol

Attached: JUNE 21 2022PNG.png (561x604, 387.24K)

Attached: June 2022 .jpg (239x250, 8.9K)

>collapsed
>while swimming

Don't you hate when your healthy body stops working out of nowhere? Most certainly drugs were not a factor.

Didn't GTA announce that the main character for the next game is a woman?

Weakened heart muscles I assume.

why do we hate the Satanic elites and their depopulation agenda again???

Maybe I'm a beta but seeing these QTs drop from a genocidal clot shot wrenches my heart.
Been camming with this hot French chick who told me she wanted me to come there and start a white family with her. Randomly dropped off the face of the Earth two weeks ago, no social media updates or anything. Just vanished. She's full vaxxed. If they killed her with this satanic I'm going to be so god damn pissed bros

Attached: 7e8.jpg (600x434, 18.23K)

They not only heal you but provide body armor too, I'm guessing

voxday.net/2011/06/04/unreliable-history-of-vaccines/

voxday.net/2011/12/03/exposing-injectors/

voxday.net/2015/02/05/measles-actual-risks/

voxday.net/2017/07/11/unvaccinated-children-pose-no-risk-to/

Attached: 1645608397720.jpg (1294x478, 115.1K)

>Maybe I'm a beta
If you have to ask, you are already one.

Idgaf man, this shit is serious. I can't believe they actually injected a billion people with this. I thought at first they'd get vaids and slowly become infertile and die over like 20 years. Now I'm realizing it's much much worse

Attached: 83079f155e72cd8ae9dd49b8c733350e.jpg (720x707, 108.52K)

I don't like being told what to do, I'll die when I'm good and ready.

Vax gave me the worse headaches, and its not a nocebo, I took 2 doses and it only started in the 2nd dose.

So I decided to not take any more, as I might face death for sure. I'm pretty sure the 2 did enough damage to me in terms of DNA damage. I might not be able to reproduce but that's okay, I wasn't doing it anyway.

If I collapse and die during exercise or some crap, which I never did in my life, I blame the vax.

Wtf, they give videogame doctorates now?
Where's my Stellaris doctorate?

Isn't there some way you can flush out the spikes? I have no idea krautbro, you might have gotten saline. I think they switched some doses out for saline so not everybody gets the live shit.
I've heard vitamin C can help detox the spikes but honestly have no idea. Anyone know?

>BREAKING NEWS
>inexplicable sudden deaths of healthy young individuals that occurred before COVID are still happening.
>medical professionals baffled.
>conspiracy theorists cherry-pick statistically unimportant data.
>the public keep buying multiple lottery tickets thinking it will give them an advantage.
>zebras watch lions eat one of their friends because better him than me.

More cardiac issues than normal? What about hepatic stuff? Since you said we I'm assuming you work in a hospital

A week.
>safe and effective
>sudden and mysterious