All adult anti-vaccine people when they were kids got shots to go to school

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 12.58.45 AM.png (1002x1036, 618.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PV63fjgAzwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eradicated polio
We stopped using DDT.

>Twitter screenshot, copy of a copy
>bot text, chink-made, hence shitty
sage

tainted polio vaccines are what caused paralysis

lmao every leftist brings up MUH POLIO as is the covid vaccine was just as effective...

youtube.com/watch?v=PV63fjgAzwc

>polio
is he talking about the vaccine that they rushed out and infected millions with simian virus 40?

We eradicated polio by washing our hands.

viruses have never been isolated.
there's no proof they exist.
read tom cowan's contagion myth book

Attached: 0000000002.jpg (725x1024, 119.29K)

>Funny how lead is the major ingredient in DDT
>Hilarious that tetraethyl lead was used in cars until late 80s
>A real laugh riot that suddenly polio pops up exactly around the time of heavy use of lead in ordinary products then sharpy decrease after they are banned
>A cosmic comedy that Polio is neurological condition, And it just so happen lead is a leading cause of neurological issues

Attached: 1654721088151.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

Eradicated what now?

Attached: 1629240448291m.jpg (725x1024, 119.54K)

Wtf are they really using the injections for then?

Ahh yes, the polio vaccine made by actual scientists who researched and tested for decades trying to make a difference in the world.
The exact same thing as a multinational, multibillion dollar scum pharmaceutical company today.
If polio just popped up now they would’ve trashed the vaccine and made you take pills everyday for the rest of your life to not catch it.

I never had to show my vaccine records at anytime in my life. Hell, I don't even know where they are.

Im just not gonna get the vaccine is all

Your parents most certainly had to show your MMR vaccine for school records when you were a child. Unless you're a homeschooled user.

Had school orientation tonight. Kid never has had a vax. Also literally been sick total of 1 day in entire life. All the vax kids always sick and allergies etc. I’m not even antivax but just way things worked out after I watched covid scam play out. My 87yr old unvaxed grandma said it was a cold and was fine after 4 days.

Attached: 1E35751B-36A6-48FB-BC05-59819608FD7F.jpg (634x793, 81.87K)

well that is kind of how it works except for the fact that Polio vaxx worked, and Polio affected kids doing horrible damage

Not before 1986 we didn't. You faggots are a new breed. First sign was all you nutlickers being allergic to peanuts. FUCKING PEANUTS

To keep the disease around.

idk. Just to fuck with us? To make us sick and then sell us medicine for it?
Guys like bill gates and other ruling class parasites don't vaccinate their kids.

Attached: 1659037515759892.jpg (1275x1650, 440.46K)

Public reassurance and blame juggling. If you had to admit you poisoned people on a industrial scale you are liable. But if a "disease" which causes all the symptoms/issues same as you product came along you can blame juggle to the "disease" while quietly retiring your poisonous product.

yeah and I'm not going to give my kids a single vaccine or circumcise them fuck kikes israel will burn

Attached: 1622689897531.jpg (1920x1469, 1.11M)

>What are religious exemptions?
My kid never needed anything to attend school and never got any jab. He also never got sick or ear infections or allergies. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1656673520398.jpg (1200x1170, 187.99K)

And this isn't even the full story. Circumstantial population statistics are abused by vaccine pushers when really the most real cause was likely the Agricultural Revolution and the Invention of Fertilizer

>All adult anti-vaccine people when they were kids got shots to go to school
All vaccines were vaccines and not experimental gene therapy

Attached: ThomasSowell.png (1023x500, 805.71K)

>be me, take son to school for first day
>they demand I show proof of his Monkeypox vaccine
>I say "its faggots that spread the pox not kids"
>They say "you haven't met his teachers have you ?", and "he sure does have pretty lips for a boy".
>decide homeschool might be best option

Those vaccines also passed long term clinical trials and had legal liability for their manufacturer. Those vaccines also stopped you from catching and spreading the diseases they were meant to stop. Those vaccines were also vaccines made out of deactivated viruses not an mRNA gene treatment being marketed as a vaccine.

No one is anti vaccine, we're against a COVID vaccine that is dangerously untested and doesn't even seem to work.

Attached: 1628734467500.jpg (926x1024, 402.75K)

But polio hasn’t been eradicated; there are active cases in the UK at the moment.

That’s what made them all faggots

Attached: CCB38A91-BE5C-4922-B0CF-50774E6074F2.jpg (1080x1073, 741.9K)

Why do they assume we're against actual useful vaccines? They're retarded I'm only against the rushed bs that is the covid vax. I hate these morons.

>passed long term clinical trials and had legal liability for their manufacturer.
LOL @ your life if you actually believe that any childhood vaccine maker has manufacturer liability standing behind it. Fucking dumbass.

If you ignore obvious context I will ignore you and consider your opinion and perspective to be worthless.

>Vaccine
>Dead Virus
>Builds IMMUNITY
>INNOCULATE
>mRNA
>Literally the definition of a "Treatment."
>Literally NOT a "Vaccine."
>Don't worry, we change definitions.
>We also insist that you take this messenger ribonucleic acid shot.
>No, you can't look at what it does.
>That proprietary information!
>No, you can't hold us liable for any possible side-effects.
>You took your shots when you were a kid!
>Why won't you take these ones?
>Are you fucking scared?
Yes. Yes I am. And I am also fucking terrified at how many people capitulated without question. The thought that so many people would willingly inject themselves with experimental gene therapy treatments for a form of the common cold that virtually no chance of killing you is... insane. Absolutely, bat shit, terrifyingly, horrifyingly, nightmarishly scary.
Are you too stupid to be afraid? Ignorance is bliss, they say. Cypher took the blue pill for a good reason. Have you joined him?

Slide thread. And btw, the polio vaccine actually fucking worked the first time. Because it was in development for a decade fuckwits.

Attached: 1658798409441642.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

The so-called COVID-19 "vaccine" is not a vaccine, not safe, and not effective.

kys jew shill, polio vax is jew poison.