Redefining words and reality on a whim

What are the political ramifications of being able to essentially control reality through controlling language?
You can redefine whatever you want and people will go along with it.

Attached: 97BAEB18-28FC-4BDF-B744-E9A5EA8F25E2.jpg (900x573, 112.27K)

Bonus image

Attached: 23D905FF-05FE-4A9C-B3F0-108610EC7656.jpg (178x284, 9.68K)

#Communism

Don't consume news media

Bosses do what they want. Peasants do what they can.

Attached: High Qual.jpg (601x824, 84.45K)

We do what we must because we can

So a depression is the new recession by def change
What the hell is a depression then?

I don’t but normies do and normies are 70 to 80% of the population.

Attached: B4223970-1CDD-4656-BA1F-D9D63204121F.jpg (874x1024, 117.73K)

every day of my life.

There Will never be a depression as the definition will simply change so it never be called such

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.
>War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face for ever.
> Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me
1984 by George Orwell is a good book, do read it OP

Talmudic Governance 101

leftists do this

they can't win on the merits so they cheat and lie and hide

>they can't win on the merits so they cheat and lie and hide
Just like jews. Wow who would have thought their goyim pets would act just like their masters!

This was the whole purpose of wikipedia

This only works on autists. For example, normal people still say that "pagan" simply means "not Christian" while autists on pol claim it means "not abrahamic" since they changed the definition some years ago.

So 1 in every 5 people is responsible for redpilling the other 4 in their cohort. Looks like you're it.

Say what you want but they are winning. Do you pull moves like this if you are afraid of elections. They’ll just say they had an election and then say that they won and everyone will go along with it end of story.
The most you’ll get from the right is “imagine if the tables we turned”
We are in a end of history phase..not that I believed in history anyway

Attached: C2FAB65D-D5E6-4C86-B388-AE27EF684333.jpg (735x395, 33.39K)

It's easy here, because their definition is absolutely stupid.

checked
forgotten languages was the biggest redpill this board has ever truly had
also the greatest weapon when memetically harnessed
the pen is mighty

Attached: un development goals.jpg (1024x748, 149.08K)

subjetivism...the oldest jewish trick in the book