How do we fix Shitalians and their racism?

Attached: 1656760919129.jpg (1080x1716, 232.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@b.khanfident/video/7115320286442032430
youtube.com/watch?v=wyLCd6_r0yU
tiktok.com/@b.khanfident/video/7115092732649016622?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine italians being racist to indians while many of them looking like indians themselves lmao

Stay in your country

Based Italians, if they knew how racist the pajeets were here they'd say even more profanities.

Attached: Roman Pepe.jpg (920x1239, 300.38K)

Mediterraneans are the best looking people in the world. Albino twinks will disagree.

Attached: 69A4103B-6385-429E-B588-A00E6D4559E1.png (548x522, 265.39K)

We can never replicate your smell.

Attached: 1582961402365.jpg (750x713, 107.29K)

Southern Italy is nafri clay.
The North pastaniggers can be racist however they want they will be muslims in 3 generations.

she looks like a normal italian though

>Tunisia
Fuck off stop sending niggers over there.

Attached: 1658788924975652.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Good rule to live by.

>The North pastaniggers can be racist however they want they will be muslims in 3 generations

Tunisia won't even be Muslim in 3 generations. Pissslam is dead and done

What's wrong with racism?

A ugly dravidian girl bruh. I am whiter than most indians,italians ,portuguese and spaniards anyways. Poltards should come to kashmir sometime. These uggos learn to code and be ceos in usa, whereas upper caste people stay and own land and power in the homeland. These niggers are parasites, no less than muslims. But again thanks to white people that they are letting them stay there.
And people who call me poo, i am fucking blonde bruh. A indian blonde

You can, and you do

italians no twhite

Attached: better at life than you..png (1289x717, 268.94K)

Attached: shitaly.png (639x515, 19.54K)

Since OP is a faggot here's the link.
tiktok.com/@b.khanfident/video/7115320286442032430
>Italian waiter seats pajeet on a table facing the wall
>All dark people are seated at the wall while whites are in front of the window

I've never been in an Italian neighborhood, in Canada and in Italy, that smelled like curry. Cope Ranjeet.

Why did Ranjita refer to them as white you VPN faggot?

post eyesbrow

Are you that guy that makes the funny faces?

Always gives me a laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=wyLCd6_r0yU

The first video.
tiktok.com/@b.khanfident/video/7115092732649016622?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
They let a Muslim pajeeta into my country and she's still seething, they'll never be happy. Italians hate Muslims.

Attached: thewall.png (513x695, 739.02K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1657653702056.jpg (372x516, 59.53K)

we dont use our hands to wipe tho

why have i seen this exact thread before?

Italians look nothing like Indians.

Ah this is my first time seeing it, the video is old as shit so Ranjeet probably wanted to slide the board.

yeah you smear shit all over with a paper

>what is a bidet, that is very popular in Italy

Nothing wrong with being racist. Stay in your own country.

Not the super dark Tamils in the south, but Italians and North Indians are very similar.

Yeah, sure buddy

bullshit, you replied the exact same way last time

Wops are bleaching. They are really the same colour as her.

you can say this girl is sri lankan and nobody would at an eye

Attached: Francesca-Chillemi-Feet-218552.jpg (2514x1529, 572.83K)

Are you out of your fucking mind? Italian houses smell great, and it's very easy to get bad smells out in them. I lived in a neighborhood with Indians and it would reek like curry on a regular day, plus my neighbor was playing radical Islam speeches out of a fucking computer speaker for 24 hours.

Now you're being disingenuous.

Yeah, that's clearly the face one does when faced by the most racist situation ever

Attached: greta.jpg (1280x720, 120.35K)

>let me come to your country and tell you how to run it
I can see why everyone hates amerimutts with a passion

Every Italian is in the Mafia. The EU will fail because of them.

Nice try, Schlomo.

Attached: fabio3.jpg (780x520, 63.87K)

im sure a whiter looking pajeet was racist toward her in the pajeet motherland because shes brown

The funny thing is that Americans don't do this shit like pajeets do, they get mad when we don't cater to their every whim while they worship a religion that goes completely against our values.

I've never met a mafia member in my fucking life.