WHEN I SAY REPARATIONS YOU SAY NOW

WHEN I SAY REPARATIONS YOU SAY NOW
REPARATIONS

Attached: 1659070113124.png (599x494, 312.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/10/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-reveals-jewish-ancestry-hanukkah-celebration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Abarbanel#Race_and_slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_people#Portuguese_Sephardi_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Brazil#First_Jewish_arrivals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Mexico#Colonial_period
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fun fact: AOC is a jew that’s literally descended from the jews expelled in 1492 from Spain who then kick-started the North American slave trade.
>“One of the things that we discovered about ourselves is that a very, very long time ago, generations and generations ago, my family consisted of Sephardic Jews,” Ocasio-Cortez said. These are Jews who settled in the Middle East, North Africa and southern Europe after the Jewish diaspora. They were expelled from Spain in 1492.
washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/10/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-reveals-jewish-ancestry-hanukkah-celebration/

The slave trade was a jewish enterprise. Jews push slavery myths to cover-up for themselves and to D&C the populace.
>711 AD - Jews help Moors take over Iberia
>711~1400 - Jews run all the vice in the Mediterranean, including the slave trade and even child slavery
>1492 - the year Jews were finally expelled from Spain
>1492 - the year Columbus discovers America
>1492 - the beginning of the rise of the Atlantic slave trade
>most of the Spanish merchants, traders and explorers were jews evading the inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Abarbanel#Race_and_slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_people#Portuguese_Sephardi_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Brazil#First_Jewish_arrivals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Mexico#Colonial_period

The slave trade, cotton plantations and sugar plantations etc. were all utterly run by jews. See this thread for the full facts:

Attached: AOC.jpg (2207x842, 456.89K)

Where did you get those from? Now be honest with us.

Attached: file.png (580x406, 229.08K)

Micropenis chinks be like

Attached: 1658917108741819m.jpg (567x1024, 88.93K)

google images damn

Name one wealthy nigger country.

Based

Give white women to black men.

Attached: 799ed12ab01511e39007125800c2b726_8.jpg (640x640, 80.84K)

"where did you get that jpg"
nigga where did you get the shit in your museums

America

> niggers get all sorts of economic aid
> businesses get kickbacks for diversity
> prioritized because of affirmative action
> educational standards lowered
> tons of state benefits to keep them alive
> still can't make it
i present you, the entitled niggers

Go back to africa

>eternally poor
Remember when blacks tried to be preventable, hard working people? Now they just say "gibs me dat"

south africa.
touche
do better, nazi

Niggers looting in 2020
>This is reparations
Niggers in 2022
>GIVE US REPARATIONS
Nigger I thought you already got your reparations?

Attached: 1581476691630.jpg (471x480, 74.6K)

13% of the population, it ain’t a nigger country

The reason I am against reparations is because I know that they will be back for more in like 4 months.
>Be nigger
>Get $100,000
>Note attached
>"Sorry for slavery

Attached: black women twerking for your kids.webm (888x544, 2.78M)

Blacks actually owe white people reparations.

Weak bait. There are no nigs here just edgy white kids and old fags

Will you stop spamming this shit?

poor people stealing jays from faceless corporations isn't reparations but it was good

But I'm Japanese.

oh honey

This is exactly what would happen

Lol destroying black neighborhoods and looting jew corporations is good. Glad we can agree on something user

SLIDE THREAD, SAGE

Attached: 1630385847077.png (1142x1947, 289.71K)

It was enough for us to never owe you fucking anything you dumb fucking nigger
We don't owe you shit
If anything you owe us the right to be free of your violent nigger spawn kids. Move back to africa and have kids there. No one wants to live around you

mind your business.

Get a job

Don’t oh honey me faggot. State your point.

kek

Facts. They have taken several times whatever their meager contributions amount to

simply put, we run this shit.

we don't want to live around you either but you people ripped us from our home and kept us chained here with institutional oppression
you leave

nigger

Yeah blacks are doing great. Just take a drive through Detroit, North Philly, East St Louis, Baltimore, anywhere in the South. You guys are doing fucking amazing with all your gibs. Keep up the good work you dumb nigger

I didn't do that and you didn't have it done to you. Now suck my dick and go back to africa you fucking retarded monkey person

Fuck that shit. More whites died freeing them from the fucking democrats they STILL vote for than they did trying to free themselves. Fuck niggers. Conservative Blacks Are Better Than Niggers Anyway.

I'm literally black user here and nobody thinks like this.

Fuck off, jew.

Attached: slavery in history.jpg (1402x1049, 277.35K)

the institutional oppression is still here and you aren't doing anything to fix it
that's how it still affects both of us, you people just freak out when it gets referred to as privilege

prove you are black with hand photo and timestamp

and then buy a ticket to africa and gtfo of my white country

>you want help from whitey
fuck off. you are a kike not black

kiss my ass and mind your own business

Nigger.

Make blacks like native American Indian tribes. Give them two, maybe three majority black metropolitan areas to self govern. Give them Detroit, New Orleans and Los Angeles. Watch as they make wakanda.

We should get rid of the supreme court so congress can remove the constitutional amendments giving niggers rights. Then we can start building more concentration camps (AKA jails and prisons) for niggers, and keep them away from humans. Alternatively, at that point we could legalize the murder of anyone who has the ghost gene.

the amount of people backing reparations is only growing user. it'll happen this decade.

Because niggers are too dumb to carve their own path, they rely on institutions for gibs since they can’t think for themselves.

I don't care and don't want to fix it. I want you niggers to be miserable in america and want to go back to africa. Suck my fucking dick nigger
I hope every employer you talk to refuses to hire you simply because you are a nigger and niggers are fucking dumb

lol I'm glad people like you are being replaced

Attached: 1658971441092708.jpg (600x471, 46K)

>if we have more money for consumer crap, our lives would improve
Absolute state of niggers.