It should be illegal for a man to date a woman older than him

It should be illegal for a man to date a woman older than him

Attached: 35055269-3F58-4725-AD53-39432BF0A892.jpg (225x225, 7.74K)

It should be illegal to "date". Courtship should be planned by the father.

But i like older women desu

Age of consent is age of consent. Who gives a fuck if a 60-year-old fucks some 18-year-old?

You have a mental illness called mommy issues.

That’s disgusting

gibe mommy gf pls

Attached: 1644995550450.gif (455x315, 1.82M)

Fuck off, you sick pedophile

Attached: R.jpg (572x488, 45.33K)

Are you faggots or jealous trannies?

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-004951.jpg (1080x719, 194.77K)

We need to start up nation-wide meet and greets just so people can meet other people. Once this is done, we should make it illegal to marry anyone above the age of 19. Women are supposed to be shacked up with a man by the end of their cognitive growth. That way, they're used to the man and actually see him as a part of their life. I don't support fucking girls before they bleed. Snuggling and cuddling yeah, but girls that young get spooked when such things happen, so it probably isn't the most normal thing. Not that it's evil, but abnormal isn't normal, and normal is good.
And once we do this, every girl past her growth period is now a state assigned concubine to men of great valour.

Attached: dude.gif (192x213, 999.68K)

I'm sorry you were molested as a kid man.

Attached: 820.jpg (550x336, 29.35K)

But why it makes me horny. I am a momma's boy.

Attached: 1641311378359.jpg (250x250, 3.74K)

>It should be illegal for a man to date a woman older than him
lol why do we need to make that illegal? Practically no fucking men do that. That's like saying we need to make eating shit illegal. Sure, nobody should eat shit, but nobody's eating shit anyway. What's your point?

Oh you are a faggot. Impotent
>N-no u
Reeks of seething leftoid. What's the point you're trying to make? That you should be able to fuck kids or something? Not the same as me sucking on some 30 yr old titties, you repulsive monkeypox vector.

Ew. It’s just against nature to want old hags

>It should be illegal for a man to date a woman older than him

You need a sugar-mama to pay for your rent.

Attached: Rich_Gilf.jpg (386x735, 39.63K)

That pic is terrible

Did i fuck up on my last relationship by dating my age?

We were the same age. Dated from 32-34.
She was pushing for marriage within a week of knowing her. Then she progressively got more and more obsessed about pushing me into marriage. When we met she said she didn't want kids, she even talked about taking out her ovaries due to cysts. Then she was on the fence. Then she had full on baby rabies.

She had a bunch of tattoos and said she wants to get a full sleeve one day. She was broke, lived with her mom, drove a shitty car, and was a raging alcoholic that was molested as a child.

Maybe unmarried women over 30 really are damaged goods.

I bet I could get a girl 10 years her junior

it should be illegal for Incels to use the internet

I had a dream where there was a obedient tall girl having sex with me. What the fuck is wrong with me.

>That pic is terrible

THE WALL truly hates women.

Attached: Madonna_Now.jpg (1200x1200, 134.04K)

But then you'd be banned.