MILO

>2022
>i am forgotten
kek Any Forums could learn a thing or to from this based motherfucker. seriously, why are you all so fucking embarrassing? he was your god in 2016 and now you’re all racist and bitter
kek

Attached: C4F1A4EE-6B73-47B8-92D1-14ED03D7DA07.jpg (1170x1658, 250.4K)

drugs ruined him

ahhh a self admitted pedophile being posted on what many anons consider a pro russian board
pottery

him and baked alaska were fucking.

also, his schtick got old. he was very knowledgeable and made interesting bridges between concepts of tradition and progressivism that were thoughtful but he spent 98% of his time saying gay, pointless shit and showing the new hand bag he bought.

fucking pedo

grifters are always left with nothing in the end, because they're worthless

Apparently he’s not gay anymore, or at least doesn’t act on his gay emotions..

>disguises his ramblings as an argument but fails to provide evidence, sources, or links
I sleep. anons, stay vigilant; this type of posts are becoming waaaaaay to common around here

No actual argument, just ad hominems

Wtf happened to this board?

Demon whose existence and actions are a redpill

Milo is based and the west fell when Any Forums threw him aside in favor of identity politics, literally playing right into leftie hands.

dude, nobody talks to him or wants to hear from him. you're the only person who has asked for it in 2 years or there would be a market for it.

he has a website, it hasn't been updated for 3 years. he hasn't written a book, nobody watched his show on gavin mcinnes' network. his youtube channel was getting 5k views a video (his only tier1 social media account that wasn't banned).

his most viewed video in the last few years was him going to hawaii and throwing his 50,000 dollar wedding ring in the ocean when he decided he wasn't a fag anymore, and that video was posted to a leftist youtube channel where people were laughing at him.

he was 98% schtick and it got old.

>he was your god in 2016
Nigger, what?

He's fucking so articulate so is Russell Brand though. I actually chatted with somebody today who went to Eton School... I really lovely gentleman who doesn't seem to be like the rest of those fucking cunts

>Pedophile
That's your line. Deep down you're all just incel clinging to cringe hitlerism nAtSoC lol.
Get to know Jesus. Y'all need him the most.

You have no idea what you’re talking about lmao just because all you frequent is youtube and twitter doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a following on other sites. You’re literally a sheep who only goes on LE BIG NAME MEDIA BRANDS because it’s what your favorite brain dead celebrities use. Opinion discarded, die in agony.

No argument. Try again?

>No argument. Try again?
You're the one asserting some degenerate was "my God". Perhaps you should try an actual argument, shit for brains.

>uhhhhhhh burden of prooof is on you bro since i can’t be bothered to check the archive ahahaha i’ve only been browsing for a couple months what do you mean i’m a new fag? don’t know what that means ahahahah go back where? you’re funny bro
die in agony

>die in agony
No argument. Try again?

>wanting your IP exposed this badly
keep it up redditard

He stole all that grant money and blamed some chick for it, ruining her life. Fuck that fag, hes just like the rest of them.
Oops, cant forget FBI informant while we are at it. fucking traitor.

Cope, seethe, sneed.

Die in irrelevance.

why does he look so gross now

do redditors really not understand how to formulate an argument? where is your prooof for any of these claims Iol (they’ve all been debunked btw stop watching CNN you cum guzzling faggot)
pool’s closed, old fags will remember

he writes for some faux catholic news pamphlet. that's the only thing he has done in 4 years. he had to sell dangerous.com because the domain name was worth a few dollars so he could pay debnts.

find me something he has done recently, besides an off-handed mention of some whacky ass, subversive catholic article he has written.

>jeffrey epstein bad, pedos bad

>lol based milo

That's some grade-A jewpostin' there

this Jewish faggot was never my god idk what you're smoking.

you're irrelevant, Milo. the only shock is how long it took for people to realize.

AIDS

At first I thought you were retarded but now I realize you’re a literal fucking shill.
>uhhhhh NO he hasn’t been doing anything worthwhile i swear fellow old fag! whatever you do don’t look up the articles he’s been writing (which i’ve specifically chosen NOT to link how convenient) you gotta believe me bro, bro! bro please, he’s washed up, forget about him! just go to the latest twitter screen cap thread, please bro!
Where do you live? I wanna watch you die in agony.

do you think he has monkeypox yet

The last thing he did in the public eye was admit that gays (like him) prey on children (like him).
He can't possibly top that, so it's best he retire gracefully.