THE NPC DIEOFF IS FINALLY HERE

Attached: 1650267574425.png (545x532, 239.74K)

Best "recession" of all time, adding 2.7 million new jobs as trillions of dollars of stimulus in place since 2020 rolls off (which decreases the GDP)

June 2022 - 372,000 jobs added, 3.6% unemployment rate
May 2022 - 390,000 jobs added
April 2022 - 428,000 jobs added
March 2022 - 431,000 jobs added
Feb. 2022 - 678,000 jobs added
January 2022 - 467,000 jobs added, 4.0% unemployment rate

Money is fake.
Nothing will happen.

It's all set to crash.
August is the month.

oy his "mission accomplished" moment

I don’t believe those numbers.
However
If I see this canned response more than twice on this site I’m writing if off as bot/shill posting.
AND
My opinion is all that matters, faggot.

>NPC DIEOFF
Bro, first thing that goes is benefits to NEETs.

> the US is now in recession because it was the second consecutive bad quarter
Yeah anyone with an ounce of common sense priced this in when countries started to print money like no tomorrow. It’s officially news, which means it’s old news. My US stocks went up today, probably because and Vanguard went on a shopping spree while retards panic sold.

Don’t get me wrong, all western economies are indeed fucked, but an official declaration of a recession changes nothing. We knew it already.

Believe you me, not a single person will be surprised that you only trust the accuracy of the numbers that fit your feelings, and then they are real as shit if they do

A recession with record low unemployment? I know this place is one of the dumbest spots on the internet but come on you stupid faggots try harder.

jobs added=people going back to work after covid insurance

Oh hey, the calling card of a mad golem who posts fake stats and can't even cover his ass with a pretend source. Tell me, how many days do you estimate you'll stick around when your remaining NFTs dry up and/or your bottom surgery doesn't bring you the happiness you were told it would?

you will never be a human, automotive part jew. stay mad.

Many of those people are contracted zero hours and even when they do have to work, much of that “work” is “working” from home (aka fapping, tending the garden, walking the dog and browsing Any Forums). What is productivity like these days?

Heh, I wouldn’t even be surprised by that. Confirmation bias is a bitch.
Did you get those numbers from a government report? Sometimes I see people argue that the jobs were loss due to covid etc, and now they’re just being added back.
Also, I need to check their counting method… any chances of layoffs/people leaving their job and then being backfilled? Not necessarily job ‘creation’ in that instance.
All I know is shit is getting more expensive every day, I’m tightening my purse strings despite making decent money. Lots of people less fortunate than me and I know they’re hurting.. not thriving despite ‘job creation’ thus my disbelief.

Canned shill response, filtered
But if anybody wants an answer, use your eyes and see that the numbers are cooked all to hell

"Help Wanted" signs are up literally everywhere
You can't walk into a store without seeing one
But the government is saying unemployment is low and jobs are being added all the time

It doesn't make sense, so you should trust your eyes

Concur. My experience differs from the official narrative, combined with a track record of the ‘officials’ being full of shit.

GUYS GUYS! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! FOR REAL THIS TIME! HOLY SHIT!

>(nothing happens)

I drove around and toured the hospitals during the peak of the covid hysteria. While the news was screaming that everyone was dying I was greeted with mostly empty emergency rooms and empty parking lots.

There's never been any truth to the official narrative and since they're saying everything is fine then that means something is dreadfully wrong.

Help me understand how help wanted signs everywhere isn't a sign of low unemployment I'm really really really scratching my head to understand. And somehow bizzarely everyone wanting to hire more people has turned into a bad indicator for people with jobs when Republicans were bragging about all these help wanted signs in 2019? I mean I can't even fathom the logic

in short yall fucked up with orange man bad and now its time to make america great again fuckos.

>My opinion is all that matters, faggot.
Based