Question for muttbros. Who do you hate more??? Niggers or Cops???

Question for muttbros. Who do you hate more??? Niggers or Cops???

Attached: nigger and cops.jpg (976x549, 99.96K)

The former because there are no good niggers

>there are good cops
LOL

Attached: hand sanitizer.png (1193x673, 998.39K)

Definitely niggers. Because I don't live in a big city, cops are mostly middle class rather than actual government-sanctioned gang members.

if you don't know any good cops, be one.

NIGGERS
>at least there is still some good cops in red states

nigger cops.

most of the problems cops would cause would be solved if they weren't dealing with niggers 24/7

Attached: 1640277313297.webm (360x202, 2.87M)

>cops because they keep the status quo

I'm not nigger or street trash so I have no reason to hate policemen.

Niggers.

all i know is they deserve each other

I don't know how Americans are able to complain about cops, I watch some first amendment auditor videos, and they openly mock and talk shit to the cops' face with no repercussions

All cops are niggers.

Niggers. We wouldn't need a single cop if we didn't have any niggers.

Niggers. The reason cops suck these days is because of niggers, picrel.

Attached: cops.jpg (460x442, 44.06K)

Niggers.

Hate them both, but all the nigger cops I've met have been chill. They must cancel each other out.

it does seem that way
probably because they have to deal with niggers on a daily basis coupled with the crabs in a bucket mentality that those same niggers probably throw at them since they cant play the race card like they do with everyone else
doesnt matter though
at the end of the day we simply aren't meant to be living alongside each other
segregation was the way and ironically it's what modern niggers want but they've been brainwashed by yids to think it's a bad thing so they remain in a perpertual state of confusion

Hispanics

Niggers. They savage beasts, and really the reason why the idea of police exist in the first place. Cops are kind of essential when you have niggers.

Blacks:
cops don’t have literal media movements behind them forcing my race to say sorry over and over again for shit we did not do.

But mind you this is who I ultimately hate the most, cops are second on my shit list next to Jews and changs

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!;;';;'

Attached: 1640013690100.jpg (240x320, 33.96K)