Aus/pol/ - Sky News edition

>Australian Border Force reveals four asylum seeker boats were intercepted in June with 125 Sri Lankan nationals on board
skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/australian-border-force-reveals-four-asylum-seeker-boats-were-intercepted-in-june-with-125-sri-lankan-nationals-on-board/news-story/4c40d2b0b5c50e5de36bef411b5baf88
>NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet channels former PM John Howard with failed bowling attempt during trade mission to India
skynews.com.au/australia-news/nsw-premier-dominic-perrottet-channels-former-pm-john-howard-with-failed-bowling-attempt-during-trade-mission-to-india/news-story/6bb017065c9cb1cc382aa55dc668b7cc
>'Instead of complaining, get on with the job': Peter Dutton slams Richard Marles for blaming Coalition for economic situation
skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/instead-of-complaining-get-on-with-the-job-peter-dutton-slams-richard-marles-for-blaming-coalition-for-economic-situation/news-story/d3667410ae52ae6f6ac841c774397e57
>Labor's Senate leaders confirm tradition of reading the Lord's Prayer at start of each sitting day will not be scrapped
skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/labors-senate-leaders-confirm-tradition-of-reading-the-lords-prayer-at-start-of-each-sitting-day-will-not-be-scrapped/news-story/6ae6fc0a2ed556fdb5cf97b27eac326c
>Senator Jim Molan says conflict with China in the Pacific is on the horizon with countries 'armed to the teeth'
skynews.com.au/australia-news/defence-and-foreign-affairs/senator-jim-molan-says-conflict-with-china-in-the-pacific-is-on-the-horizon-with-countries-armed-to-the-teeth/news-story/c5af9b8f27c045a8c36984873f99ada7

Attached: 7455027A-1724-4179-B5C0-65F54CA09619.jpg (285x177, 9.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

servicesaustralia.gov.au/support-for-ukrainian-nationals-australia?context=60041
skynews.com.au/australia-news/defence-and-foreign-affairs/senator-jim-molan-says-conflict-with-china-in-the-pacific-is-on-the-horizon-with-countries-armed-to-the-teeth/news-story/c5af9b8f27c045a8c36984873f99ada7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was cross when I searched for an aus/pol and there was none but this is a pretty good bake. Well done

someone explain how all the glowies let the pm go into an 'active warzone'

how on earth do you have the time to pose for fucking VOGUE in the middle of a "war"
can't remember sadams photoshoot kek

Attached: gumcuzzler.png (900x542, 549K)

oi cunts where was the press conference over this?!

ukrainian NON-CITZENS who literally showed up yesterday are able to get more cenno than any aussie immediately

>>Support for Ukrainian nationals in Australia
>>If you have been affected by the conflict in Ukraine, we can help you with payments and support while you’re in Australia.

You can claim any of the following payments, without having to serve a waiting period.

Child Care Subsidy
Crisis Payment
Dad and Partner Pay
Double Orphan Pension
Family Tax Benefit
Low Income Health Care Card
Parental Leave Pay
Rent Assistance
Special Benefit
Stillborn Baby Payment.

servicesaustralia.gov.au/support-for-ukrainian-nationals-australia?context=60041

Attached: kek.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

It’s not like there isn’t still places in Ukraine where are the aristocracy lives in safe

Ukraine war isn't as intense as you think it is.

>war with chinks within 3 years
who's ready to go cunts? Government will bring back national service to fill the ranks and marginalised/minority groups will be exempted. We need every remaining white australian available to protect multicultural Australia and boomer investment properties.

Why is perrokike at an Indian trade porto potty?
Why is a state premier involved in foreign trade? It’s as subversive as Andrews signing the BRI memorandum

They may have sent the disbanded SASR 2 Squadron to protect Albo

I hope the thread splitting cock sucker who made the other thread gets cancer.

Just another reason to never work again.

Fuck nah, I’m gonna larp as an Abo. I already have enough reason to not join the reserve

Imagine being homeless in australia, how do you even manage that. How do you live in the country with the most generous handouts in the world and stuff fuck your life up enough to live on the street
There's this fat fuck who I walk past often and I have to wonder, how the fuck are you still so fat? This disgusting slob is sleeping on the fucking footpath and is still being fed the number of calories equivalent to 3 people daily intake from people buying him shit, what the fuck.

Maybe i've got it wrong, maybe being homeless is based, you sit around all day doing nothing, people buy you food and shit, you can sit around being a fat fuck pretending that you don't love what you're doing, pretending to be miserable and shit, making people pity you.. what a life

My life is infinitely more valuable than this countries shit values and faggot leaders. Anyone who joins the military for western country is a fucking loser faggot war cuck.

Peter Dutton is an absolute fucking idiot. 10 years of corruption and failure, selling our resources so that we have to buy them back at an overinflated profit margin, triggering an energy crisis, and the fucking little balding turd has a whinge because he can't handle the bants. lol, What a faggot.

Fucker can't handle the bants.

Easy, put mandatory vax. Now go get ur booster u giant faggot

>how
Dugs, alcohol, mental illness

Accelerate zoomers and trannies btfo.

Why not support a multipotentialbillionaire instead of scam tricks for endorphins

t. sheltered faggot

This is literally the answer. It's impossible to be homeless in Australia unless your schizo or a drug addict spending all the cenno on H or Ice.

what are you lads going to do when canberra surrenders the country to the chinks and they come door to door to administer a bullet or send you out to the Pilbara to mine coal by hand?

it's a double or nothing roll, if they fend off the chinks, pollies will be next and the eternal boomer will find themselves on the wrong side of a pillow

ANZACS = NIGGERS. FUCK AUSTRALIA, BRING ON CHINA.

Attached: bogans2.webm (480x854, 2.57M)

You don't know people's circumstances.

Did they really gay up the shrine. The shrine they said was sacred after the melbourne protests?