Chopper Tipping

how did all these phat American helicopters tip over in there sleep?

Does the US military need to go on a diet?

Attached: howdidputindoit.png (498x544, 277.07K)

It's hard to pilot those things in a fursuit.

The diet was the breech in protocol.
We station our lardest of lardasses in the choppers to keep them from toppling during a wind storm.

>My tax dollars goes to this

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 72.63K)

Niggers

They don’t tie them down during windstorms?

your money is transitory :)

Stop posting Twitter shit and learn the difference between their, there and they're. You have bigger problems than they do.

too much time learning lieutenant general shiniquaz pronouns to learn how chains work.

>Lose to goatherders
>Lose to wind
>Picking fights with China

Seriously somebody just nuke us.

id be surprised if we are even nuclear capable at this point.

cant even operate a submarine or ship without sinking it.

That's nothing compared to what happened at Tyndall AFB after Hurricane Michael

>War fatigue

>defeated by rice farmers
>defeated by goat fuckers
>defeated by a gust of wind

i kneel

>there

bunch of female nigger recruits forgot to chain down the helicopters to the deck.

this is the military with diversity!

i work as an HVAC employee in a base in new jersey. it is literally a felony for me me to take a picture of anything on base... if this leak got out it was authorized by the military...

>white helis
>no pride flag on any of them
Wow dats rayciss and fagciss

many such pictures by many different people, did you guys start recruiting redditors into the military?

during gate check i have literally seen and heard security officers talking about the latest tik tok video they watched. our country is done.

everybody talks about that now, tiktok is the national pastime

I sometimes wonder what a Any Forums tiktok might look and sound like, then I wake up from the nightmare.

I’m a navy weather-fag at naval air station norfolk and we gave those lazy niggers plenty of warning that severe storms were coming. There are at least 6 Class-A Mishaps (damage of $2.5 million or more), so the squadron skippers are probably gonna get canned