White guilt

How do you stop feeling it?

Attached: 1658774648925103.jpg (758x644, 63.77K)

I'm not white.

Attached: 1657486868998.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

bullet into your head stops it

Attached: vaxtk.png (459x451, 25.5K)

You can't stop feeling it bro. Your race did what it did, and that's one thing, but the real issue is that it's still doing what it's still doing

The white race is presently still voting for capitalism and rightwing shit. Why? There's no reason for that. Everyone knows it hurts them. No one believes in the "muh free market" bullshit. Nobody seriously believes that capitalism isn't institutionalized corruption and exploitation of the workers.

No one

So why do whites do it?

Simply, because they believe that as much as capitalism hurts them, it will hurt people who aren't white worse

That's what is meant by the left when we talk about "institutionalized racism" and stuff like that. Or the GOP being fundamentally racist

Whites vote for that. They hate others so much they will vote to hurt themselves and their own families just to see other groups whom they hate suffer

That is a kind of profound evil. A profound evil in the white race and that is why so many have decided the white race must simply be exterminated

have a few sips of bourbon whiskey. Problem solved

I've never felt it in my life. I used to not mind minorities until they were shoved front and center into every movie, tv show, video game, and now into my place of work (engineering) and they've invaded my town and entire country. The only guilt I feel now is being born too late to ride in Lincoln Rockwell's hate bus.

by remembering the people who made you feel that way barely qualify as human, and it's media and religions fault for accepting and transmitting that affirmation with the express goal of weakening white people so they become too mewling to fight back once the brown hordes start to run roughshod.
Anyone who hates White People is a communist. If you are a communist, you are not White.

what is a white person?

Realize you ain't White.

You have white guilt?

just don’t start

By realising that you could give these people everything they want in life and they'll still hate you.

If you're not mental you wont feel it

Never started

Jews did what the white man was accused

Attached: 2D123B4B-8A18-47B7-A5A6-D3FBD2DEF98F.png (1170x2532, 517K)

I thoroughly enjoyed your soliloquy...kek. the homo sapien is a vicious creature he comes in all shapes and sizes and colors. You want to pin this on the honkies be my guest. But I think we both know you disingenuous fucking cunt that you can't make a blanket statement about anyone or any group of people but if you want to and you want to play that game you go ahead knock yourself out

Attached: signal-2022-07-14-21-50-45-814.gif (245x239, 1.9M)

Attached: 103117478_266836464730691_4934993233457224657_n.jpg (750x741, 40.11K)

Lol, why feel bad about being superior? It's great being desired by literally every race in the world. The only place you'll be out of place or frowned upon is in Africa and some of the east asian countries if you're obnoxious. Enjoy it faggot

Nope

Is this accurate?

Attached: 1657313557882.jpg (641x1024, 205.71K)

go shoot up a local government office, in Minecraft

Wait wait wait is white guilt actually a real thing in people?