>Don't give a fuck about Taiwan
>Invest $20,000,000 in Processor manufacturing
>"Ma'am... GPU's are reliant on Taiwan manufacturing."
>Shit.
>We have to defend Taiwan.
>China: "We will fucking kill you if you go there, bitch."
>Pelosi: "Test me."
>Fires up 7th Fleet.
>Galivants through Taiwan with middle finger raised.
This is the single, solitary, one time I've ever given Nancy Credit. She is giving Jinpooh a fat middle finger and I love it. I mean... I TRULY hope that Taiwan gets the shit bombed out of them while she's there and she ceases to exist. That'd be the best case scenario.
But man... it's always funny to see uppity women not realize how much danger they're in. It's like when a white woman slaps a nigger in the face, expecting chivalry.
Pelosi is doing that right now. She expect China to just let it slide.
I fucking hope they don't. I hope they smack the fucking taste out of her mouth and plunge us into WW3.
What do you think?

Attached: Pelsoi.jpg (1195x672, 166.42K)

Why does china want to piss off MS-13?

>war with china over a 20mill invesment
im thinking OP a retard

Good.

Attached: wink.jpg (680x677, 46.33K)

20 mil is chump change

That's scraps for US government but a considerable sum for an oligarch. Biden's son had even less of a stake in Ukraine and look what happened. And Pelosi is a lower rank than Biden so it might be her entire retirement funds - totally worth risking the nuclear obliteration of the world in her opinion.

Cringe post dude

Precisely this.

>Pelosi is a lower rank than Biden
Good one, user.

Why?

>So China is going to Murder Pelosi
I'd fucking defect if they gave us that gift.

It’s theatre to make it look like she’s not in china’s pocket. You’re stupid.

This could be a plausible scenario. What will you say if China attacks Taiwan while she's there?

FAAFO

Attached: 1652572386024.jpg (547x628, 46.59K)

The US will fail any defense on purpose. Pelosi is old anyway might as well go down in the history books as a hero.

I can't get any harder

Yeah, but nothing happens, China says some shit does nothing, Pelosi managed to spend a fuck ton of money moving a Brigade across the ocean for her to walk on an island, muh climate change and stuff people do not know this is a waste because grata said nothing to them about it. Anyway no one does anything, the cycle repeats, China says shit..so on

the blood from her tits will turn the sea red

>It's like when a white woman slaps a nigger in the face, expecting chivalry.

What's even more amazing is when you white men let your women slap you in the face and you don't immediately punch them in theirs and fuck their mouths with the blood as lubricant and imagine it somehow makes you more of a man not to do that.

Attached: 627191821.png (444x633, 536.14K)

china's not dumb, they're in it for the long haul. pelosi and her cronies are whats destroying this country. shit...china is probably funding all this social madness. shes probably on their payroll and doesn't even know it.

shes a fucking retard. china can easily fund liberals to push demoralization. it wouldn't be hard at all.

China spends too much time saber rattling. They literally do nothing but talk.

Xi won't do shit, like always

what the fuck...how about those term limits tho? anytime soon? no? okay, cool.

Rollan for chinks nuking Taiwan and Pelosi, would be kino.

Im ok with this.

>So China is going to Murder Pelosi
OP,
it's Poolosi. Stop misspelling her name, please.
Poolosi.

LOL Imagine having a presence that says to a woman "you can slap me."

You think these assholes won't kill millions just to get a tiny profit?

Bitch is a Martian

>china can easily fund liberals to push demoralization
They already do. Summer 2020 was straight out of Mao's little red book