High fructose corn syrup

I saw this at the store and it was like 30 cents cheaper than a gallon of water. Why do so many Americans drink this stuff?

Attached: muttjuice.jpg (600x900, 429.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuTjQLfU6Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're evil.
They consume it because they're highly wicked people this is just surface level.

Is water really then only thing you ever drink all day?
Don't lie.

>cheaper than water
>but what could entice people?!

>Why do so many Americans drink this stuff?
i never had it before and wouldn't drink it, but maybe because:
> it was like 30 cents cheaper than a gallon of water
and it possibly tastes good

Lol. Lmao.

Ma fuggin blue drank nigger

Attached: 1587050960352.jpg (510x680, 55.8K)

Diabetes in a jug.

>doesnt like the taste of blue
nigga kys

Muslims have Halal food laws and Jews have kosher laws so the only people harmed are non religious ingroup.

Pretty much all food is poison the FDA is completely a waste. If you don't have your own policy for avoiding the watered and mixed shit they put in containers and pass off as food, you will only live about half as long as you otherwise would.

The human body is a lot more robust to bad chemicals than you think. You could probably drink raw sewage, and it would leave you healthier in the long run than the gallon of blue chemwater they're hawking.

because it's cheaper than water

I pour it on my pecker while I masturbate.

What's wrong High Fructose Corn Sryup? Is this another Any Forumschud low information belief?

Check india, they walk barefoot through shit, and eat leaves off the trees with shit on their hands.

And they're fit as a fiddle relative to americans. qed.

its blue just like the beautiful color of the isreali flag our greatest ally. god bless america.

I stuck my dick through a sewer grate and got a blowjob from a homeless guy that lives in the sewer

>0% Juice
KEK

It literally says blue DRINK on some of these. Sometimes BEVERAGE. It has 0% fucking juice.

For me it is. Maybe a couple times a month I’ll have whiskey. Maybe once a week some milk.

I spread hamburger on my dick in the lake and got a blowjob from a fish

16oz of black coffee and then water all day. No corn drink. No sugar juice. No fizzy aspertame. No "sports" drinks.
That shit is pure fucking poison. Grow up. Be a fucking adult. You don't need childish gimmicks like fix, flavor and sugar in your drink.

hardly anyone drinks shit like that

WHEN I SAY SODA THREAD YOU SAY
FUCK SODA!

SODA THREAD

Attached: fpds.png (728x880, 35.72K)

Attached: 1650204484770.jpg (828x726, 111.34K)

It’s cheap. It tastes like sugar.

That’s why.

I had anal sex with a clown on the 4th of July.

It's usually used for family outings or used at school by teachers for a cheap treat.

> Pretty much all food is poison the FDA is completely a waste.
Any proof for this chudski?

> Muslims have Halal food laws
Halal certification is a joke. It's not even done properly in Australia let alone I imagine America.

Another low information schizo post.

Attached: 1609338448754.jpg (436x474, 36.49K)

>High Fructose Corn Sryup bad why
Those molecules contains twice to three times as much power than your stomach lining can believe exists, and so by the time you're done eating to what your stomach says is full, you've consumed 3 times the quantity you should have. Leaving you feel like garbage after you've eaten.

That's why they put it in everything, you eat it, you feel euphoria, then you immediately feel like shit. These faggots want you slaves and livestock. It really is that simple.

Some people say: "Eat shit and die" as an insult, but no actual shit is eaten. In America, that's what corporations do to climb the zombie pile. Capitalism reduces humans to livestock, like shooting fish in a barell. Opiumwars.

Keep your enemy useless and disabled and a danger to himself. It's like throwing sharp nails on the road. It helps pop the tires as people drive by. There's no law against it, and if there is we'll use the tophat Klans to roll it back and make a defense league to hurt anybody we don't like.

>44
>id: FOREWARN OWL

FUCK SODA
and while we're at it,
FUCK COFFEE
but most of all
FUCK ALCOHOL

I had a half of a Mexican coke. The one made with real sugar.

Subsidies. But yes, they're evil

Yeah. Water essentially is the main thing I consume, it's the base ingredient of basically everything, even if you eat a steak, you're basically eating mostly water along with a bunch of protein and nutrients. I have a berkey filter that makes decent tasting water. I brew coffee, tea, and can make kombucha and lemonade with it. The last batch of lemonade I did yielded 2 liters, and I infused the sugar with the peels of the lemon. Holy shit, it was the best lemonade I've ever tasted.

>Grow up
I do daily

Attached: Classycosglass.jpg (500x500, 33.61K)

>Water essentially is the main thing I consume, it's the base ingredient of basically everyth
this. 90% of soda is just water

Is this from the same company that makes Purple Drank?

You know it's good for you because it's Mexico's most consumed beverage and their obesity rate is only 81%

> Those molecules contains twice to three times as much power than your stomach lining can believe exists
HAHAHA sounds like something from Facebook that mums share around. HAHAHAHAHA.

Chemically combined sugar we can buy at 5 cents a ton, made from factory put in water.

It's cheaper than water because there are laws for purity of water, and no laws for chemwater.

FDA is a scam corp. You could shit in a mason jar and sell it as brownies, and the FDA wouldn't stop you if you paid their bribe for their tophat goystamp.

Arnold palmers is where its at. At least it has some percentage of juice. This blue flavored corn syrup is derived from nothing natural at all.

Nigger-tier intoxicant. Nothing more pathetic, embarrassing and worthless in this world than a drunk. You must be drowning in shame and alienation from that garbage.

I drink one or two servings of gatorade a day because my water is RO well water.

my nigga, i finished up the lemonade in some tea concentrate and added a ton of ice to it. shit was SO cash. between a good water filter (berkey, under-sink reverse osmosos, zero water, whatever) and a basic tea kettle, anyone can become the god of beverages.

I won't even touch the corn syrup American coke. Only had half of the one I had, and that's maybe once or twice a month where I'll have any soda.

i it possible to filter the HFCS out just to get the water?

Not really Dr Phil

Literally just sugar water with coloring and a dash of salt. Surprisingly even worse for you than soda.

>drink this stuff

Attached: buttjuice.jpg (546x550, 37.96K)

Fucking based

Attached: yeehaw.jpg (491x595, 29.75K)

Just run it through a brita

I just got a new business idea

I get a gallon of water for $0.25

>SODA
you mean pop

Attached: 1646887572806.jpg (640x490, 24.75K)

I read that in your squeaky fake nonpassing sissy voice ywnbaw

16 servings at 22g of sugar per serving. You have 3/4 of a pound of sugar to remove. Drink the "juice". Filter your fucking sweet piss after.

>buy subsidized corn syrup water with blue dye cheaper than water
>filter it
>separate the corn syrup from the blue dye
>sell the water to broke-ass niggers
>use the corn syrup to make basic alcohol
>sell the alcohol to broke-ass niggers
>use the blue dye to make blue jeans even more blue
>sell the blue jeans to broke-ass niggers

It's called either soda, or coke. Not pop

>Pepsi
>Vodka
>Stress stops

Drinking soda as anything but a "damn it feels good to eat trash for dopamine" thing is degen. Parents introduce free soda to their kids and irreparably fuck up their bodies.

and I literally do not care at all

it causes an inflammation feedback loop in the body that leads to addiction

I've seen numerous posts complaining about this specific drink on Any Forums in the past month but I've never seen it in real life.

>It's called either soda, or coke.
Both objectively wrong.

Attached: 1644144105135.gif (492x342, 892.8K)

nigger what the fuck is JUICE?
youtube.com/watch?v=NuTjQLfU6Gk

Are u a muslim/middle easterner?

Attached: 1659062668145071.jpg (774x990, 139.74K)

What fucking color is your skin? Yellow? Shit?