Chad gets revenge on roastie who cheated on him while he was deployed to Afghanistan

Chad gets revenge on roastie who cheated on him while he was deployed to Afghanistan.

"A family on vacation was strolling along a street near Glacier National Park when Derick Madden plowed into them. Madden exited his vehicle, pulled out a shotgun and opened fire, killing 39-year-old David Siau and his 18-month-old daughter, McKenzie. Madden used to date Christina Siau, who was with the family at the time of the attack. When he ran out of ammo, he pulled out a knife and started stabbing Christina."

youtu.be/cNwIl8VqQCo

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-230020_YouTube.jpg (1080x598, 350.55K)

Should’ve let her live. If you want to slowly torture someone, take the new husband and the kid so she’s left with nothing and has to spend the rest of her life thinking about it. That said, I do not condone such actions.

You say that like women can feel things like remorse, they don't. She'll be happy knowing it was anyone but her that died, even her own kid.

she took the knife and killed him, wtf

>are you having a white wife and white kids user
BTFO

Zogbots these days are just too damn entitled, expecting his wife to be faithful while he fucks off defending Israel's freedom.

I just heard that part. A national guardsman. Ran the cheating slut too.
ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

Attached: 193A0E54-D1BF-4032-881D-950CF703C4E3.jpg (332x1024, 20.5K)

dude. that is a very pathetic manbaby

>Chad
>gets knifed by a girl

what a weak faggot

You're a fucking faggot.

I wanted to be a military man when I was young. But no way would have been a married military man. There's a saying I've never forgotten: "If the military wanted you to have a wife, they'd issue you one."

Reminds me of the park shooting where only the little boy survived. Causing pain is an art

What a crazy motherfucker. Modern roasties really know how to push men over the edge.

Attached: 4WDIVORCE.png (1808x200, 53.91K)

Buddies moms sister growing up cheated on her highschool fiance.
>Fiance went to her house when they were kissing in car outside.
>Pulls shotgun and kills guy
>She runs
>He shoots her in the ass
>She falls down and passes out
Fiancé blows his brains out

He lived, heard her ass is all postmarked and nasty as fuck.

She is still a whore to this day and smokes weed and drinks at the bar on $1 days

for the retards who didn't watch the video, he shot the SISTER christy and her kid; christina, the one who cheated on him, he attacked with a knife and she killed him

the people he killed had done literally nothing to him

this except also disfigure her by pouring acid on her face so she never gets any more male attention EVER again - that is TRUE suffering for the femoid and she'd an hero within 6 months at most

Killing any child is an immediate guarantee you will burn in hell for eternity. The only exception is if the child is evil.

>Jody gets his
Fucking kek

>You say that like women can feel things like remorse, they don't.
If she was capable of remorse then she wouldn't have cheated on him in the first place. Also consider picrel for a glimpse into the mindset of many women. They are more than happy to kill their unborn, so killing her daughter and this guy is something she would easily get over with. She would just find a new guy.

Attached: Tattoo-Glorifying-The-Murder-Of-Babies-Liberal-Libtard-Leftist-Democrat-Women-Females-Unborn-Fetuses-Abortion-Roe-Wade-Evil-Lorph-Instagram-Pshawtx-Rachie.jpg (1345x851, 360.22K)

kid did nothing wrong, he is retarded in my book,and fights for zog so even worse

>cheated on him while he was deployed to Afghanistan.
source?

Attached: 1623003899218.gif (350x314, 2.06M)