Are you actually racist?

Are you actually racist?

Attached: 1651180162430.jpg (676x676, 30.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more racist than you muhammad

Yes but no one knows

Attached: 1652142076022.jpg (1024x1024, 57.96K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1634170762236.jpg (612x586, 87.69K)

I'm racist against you spics. Go shoot yourself faggot.

I'm racist against cops.

adl fears me

no, I am an ally!

Yes, but I can't be irl or I'll lose my job

Yes.

>Are you actually racist?
>racist
>unironically still using jew newspeak terms in 2022
This is an example of the effects of classic jewing on retards like OP. Invert everything to gaslight and brainwash NPCs. It is called newspeak, a type of pilpul. The jews go-to weapon of choice.

Such examples:
>(((white privilege)))
>(((white supremacist)))
>(((xenophobia)))
>(((holocaust denial)))
>(((homophopia)))
>(((McCarthyism)))
>(((transphobia)))
>(((sexism)))
>(((racism)))
etc. etc.

"Antisemitism" itself is a newspeak term created by jews very recently (a little over a hundred years ago) to shut down discussion and to control goyim thought, just like (((racism))) and the like. Pic related, maybe the most redpilling data one will ever see.

Creating and changing the meaning of words as a form of thought control goes hand in hand with the birth of the jew funded (((social political movements))) of the 20th century. Socrates predicted it all centuries ago. We now see it on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

Through all of history... peoples were judged on their character, culture, intelligence, way of life etc. etc.

If you had a culture that were complete shit heads, or noble, or anything in between... those peoples having e.g. X color skin was not a factor in that judgement, only a descriptive. There were a multitude of black, white, yellow and brown cultures all looked up and down to at varying degrees. Simply read the bible or any other old texts like the Greek philosophers.

Attached: “racism” origin.jpg (1634x1447, 277.01K)

I hate em.

With the rise of jewish (((social and political movements))) you had attempts at thought control come into play. E.g. "You're not allowed to think X about X people, because that's "racist"! i.e "That's a thought crime!"

This came into prominence during the communist revolutions of the early 20th century. There in particular used to make it a "thought crime" to question the motives of the communist movement... "You are racist! You are antisemitic!" (communism was almost entirely a jewish movement).

You see words as thought control used in a multitude of other ways by various social movements for different agendas. Not being able to talk about black crime statics during gun control discussions is another.
>"We want to ban guns!"
>"But here are the stats, that makes no sense..."
>"Those stats are racist! You're a racist!"
or
>"These holocaust numbers just don't make any sense whatsoever... let's discuss this."
>"You're a holocaust denier! You're a nazi!"
or
>"I don't want trannys having subversive classes in our schools and public libraries...”
>"That's transphobic! You're transphobic!"
etc.

NPC: "Oh.... I don't want to be seen as a racist/nazi/transphope! Watch me virtue signal and comply... I'm a good goy!"

Jew population mind control tactics 101.

Attached: mom help me.jpg (1037x988, 325.42K)

No. It is simply used to divide us.

Is hating the human race, racist?

Attached: CERNified_schizo_post.jpg (968x814, 176.96K)

i try not to be

Nah, I just hate jews.

I believe racial prejudice is an innate characteristic of every human and there are a LOT of people lying to themselves out there.

However, I will say its is curious how often racial prejudices towards black are just continually proved correct. Only race where that happens really.

I think I could prove before a court that the people who frequent this god forsaken place are majority individuals who were the only people in the world who made Jewish slavery illegal and thus banned their/those malpractices.

The people here are not only the least racist people in the entire world, but without them, the world would still be mired in Edomite Jewish Tribal Klan infighting and Slavery of blacks would still be law everywhere in the world.

The only reason the people here get called racists, is because the powers that be are racist, and they don't want the people here further disrupting their evil plans to enslave the entire world to their own benefit.

You want to see a racist, go find the people who read the Torah and wear tiny hats. They're not only racists. They will murder racial outgroup and cite bad DNA as a reason, and then not feel bad about what they've done because evolution is good.

Yes evil exists and you can find it, and its counterpoint here.

i'm racist against anglos, now kys faggot

Racism is just the tophat klan pushing interefence in retaliation for the wall street protests.

They introduced you to identity politics and made you your own enemy.

Yes they're that much smarter than you and yes the difference is wide, like that between farmer and livestock.

By the older KKK caricature definition, no. By the nu-definition I am literally Hitler

Thoughts?

Attached: 1645745189263.png (845x814, 1.04M)

thanks user, ill save all the images.

Yes.

I am a statisticalist. I follow the science. Jews and niggers are most often to blame for externally afflicted violence. Homos and trannies are most often to blame for internally afflicted violence. If you removed blacks from Detroit it would be statistically probable that it would correct itself within 20 years. If you removed jewd from the face of the earth the earth would correct itself within 100 years. I am not a white supremacist and I I don't find the need to accept liability where none is warranted, either. Some people are to blame, others are not. Statistics prove it. Simple as.

No. There is no point in being racist. Humans are all pretty much the same thing. Our differences are almost entirely surface level and every person alive today has a common ancestor that lived only around 200,000 years ago; not very long from an evolutionary standpoint. So there is no reason to discriminate against people with a different skin and complexion.

Attached: 2009-49519-h-floresiensis-jgurche_web.jpg (1000x750, 142.4K)

All three sides of the Ukraine War is completely and 100% Jewish lead initiatives.

There's a lot of irritating sounds but it's really just status quo:

1. Ukraine needs to pick a god damn side and stop being neutral. Be Russian Jew or Nato Jew or EuroJew.
2. Get Jewish enemies to murder each other (100k white people dead, and counting).

Look at the one race of people who are benefiting the most from Ukraine. Those are the ultimate perpetrators maximally culpable for these losses of life.

Fixing it could be as simple as passing a new law that there needs to be equality in Jewish representation in the military. That way the Jews don't send in the military to all go die, since there are Jews there.

At present, Jews never serve in the military, ever, it's against their religion. I challenge you to find one example.

Blacks and other non whites tend to act like animals.
That said, I have met good honest people of all races who I don’t have a bad word to say about.
So I assume nonwhites are savages, but when they are not I am cool with them and treat them with the same respect as anyone else.

How do you respond to what Africa is like?

no, I just pretend to hate blacks and jews on Any Forums for the yous

Says a khazarian that is mostly nigger gypsy so severely wanting to be white.

That's a communist label Trotsky coined to stigmatize his opposition, it doesn't mean anything. 99% of people to have ever lived have been "racist". But no, I am not fond of nonwhites.