The absolute state of females in the west

>the absolute state of females in the west

Attached: DA9BEA33-2C9F-47F4-AAA0-8976D16B5A09.jpg (1125x1415, 605.47K)

And then he raped her right?

Attached: 1657302926062.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

when will you chuds realize these tweets you guys post are bots. Twitter is 90% bots, nigger Elon exposed it and that's why he didnt end up buying it.

My kid shot up a school this week. No deaths but 2 kids were hit.
My wife wanted to die for her child, I wish that bitch aborted. I hated my kid. And forced my mom to raise the little bastard.
At least I don't have to pay child care any more. Thank God.

Yes. Then yelled “the is miga country, bitch. Epstein didn’t kill himself.” The comatose patient in room 15d woke up and started clapping.

>the absolute state of females
something you'll never be

I could say you're a bot.

…is this some new pasta?

She omitted the part about her pussy getting wet but that would go against her mush for brains narrative

>will jam 50ccs of epinephrine into your heart
>gets wigged out by novelty coffee cup
Nurses were a mistake.

It's just life.

lmao does this woman support imperialism? because that motto was strictly anti-imperial. These people make me so fucking sick

desu, male nurses give me the creeps too

Nice. Well I hope your little shit of a kid gets raped by Tyrone’s bbc in jail

>another male

Exactly, I'm tryna wenchmax so I think that getting like a 15-17 year old from the most peasant ass place possible is the move. See, they might be stupid so it'll be tough but hey, my kids will learn another language.

Western people in general are saturated with kike media and are mostly a bunch of fucking cattle who CAN be swayed by it which should nullify my point because real intelligent people can overcome such things.

what does "pwr" stand for?

Lolberts get the bullet first

Attached: D94ACFE1-399B-4BFD-A038-7EC1E1AE6361.jpg (1125x1324, 262.66K)

power

>It shouldn't be like this
I absolutely agree. You shouldn't be working.

I doubt this woman is even worth raping. Maybe one day I can find someone worth raping, if only women understood the struggle. Somehow. My heart aches for days long lost of true romanticism.
>ahhhhh
*in a longing type manner

you're horribly characterizing legitimate issues.
bots on twitter are about the fake engagement rate, not retarded takes about elevators, you don't need bots for that.
manipulating engagement and active users is what's been under scrutiny

is she tacitly admitting to wanting to be tread upon?
she was scared. what power?

wait, she was tread upon; with those words. I'm seeing a bigger picture here

Oh no, Karen! Did his toxic and masculine assertiveness sexually harass you!?

Attached: 1657840680559.jpg (480x480, 22.25K)

>The comatose patient in room 15d woke up and started clapping.
I lost

Anarcho capitalism only works when everyone isn't a FUCKING NIGGER!

Imagine being afraid of a male nurse.

When they said women are the weaker sex I thought they meant physically

Kek

An entire city state cannot possibly fit- oh never mind you're right, faggot.

white females are the most worthless traitorous females of any race on the planet.

it's understandable, he had a frightening high-capacity Nalgene Assault Cup. It's a canteen of war that civilians shouldn't be allowed to possess

She's hoping that he confronts her. If he saw the post after following her absolutely popping social media account, he'd be well aware it was he who she was referencing.

That's because they were raised like shit AND have the blood of peasants next question.