Is Northern Idaho going to swing to dems with all the caliniggers moving in?

Is Northern Idaho going to swing to dems with all the caliniggers moving in?

Attached: file.png (1200x1851, 187.43K)

Who cares lmao

>Literal where

Kill them

not a fucking chance

yes, due to Coeur d'Alene, I give it 12 years, tops.

No Californians hate it there it's full of whit Trump supporters and Nazis I mean literal Nazis. Weed is banned and abortion too. The Joe Rogan effect will wear off quickly. Californians are finding Arizona and Nevada much more in line with their needs.

native idahoan here, ive found most of the californians that move in to idaho and settle in pretty much anywhere outside of ada county are the californians that have been voting red this whole time and just want to be on the winning side of their state's vote

Except treasure valley morons. The californians that move there definitely vote blue. The biggest chance idaho ever turns blue is if boise gets hyperpopulated with dems and is able to flip the state blue

in the meantime, the democrat party has no chance in idaho, so far. Any democrat that wants a chance to hold office runs as a republican, unless theyre in ada county. They will even call themselves "constitutional conservatives"

You only know the real ones for calling out the deep state in our state, otherwise theyre just a rino

Really? Do tell me more. I know of 2 white liberal and 3 RINO conservative-lite California families that have moved to CDA. Selling a house in any white neighborhood or predominately white city outside of far northcal in CA can buy you a a lot of acres and sq ft everywhere else. I did hear about the UHaul glowies awhile back in CDA. Personally, I think it was orchestrated at the demand of the California refugees so the local CHUD elements could be exposed and removed.

Idaho panhandle has the largest concentration of white nationalist militias in the country

looks like they're about to get culturally enriched.

So why haven't they done anything

Califag here. I left California because it’s blue, I’m voting red in Idaho

>I left California because it’s blue, I’m voting red in Idaho
>I’m voting red in Idaho
Sure you will.

Because there aren’t any shitskins here. No need to do shit. Let California become a mutt state and all the fag white liberals be bred by niggers, spics and chinks. It’s what they wanted.

Nah, they will all leave because abortion wont be legal

I’m voting red, fucking glownigger. Tell Biden to pay you more.

About what? Retarded liberals torching their own cities?

You're the one moving to Idaho. Idaho and Montana are full of glowbros that are full blown boomer civnats that have never had to live around the garbage they'd die to protect.

I bet you think Texans who move to California vote red.

there was just a drag show in CDA where the faggot showed his cock to little children. nothing happened. the faggot wasn't arrested. nobody did anything. idaho is already pozzed. californians that move to ID and say "imma vote red no matter what!" shit their pants when they see an ACTUAL red state republican. they end up voting blue. ID is lost. hollywood has already moved in. Gozzer Ranch is infested with hollywood pedos. i used to do low volt electrical work. did houses for many notable pedophiles from CA.