Why do all black shoppers in convenience stores smell like pot?

Every single person that I have seen in those stores smell like the shittiest weed ever. Disgusting skunk smell mixed with dried shit, it’s horrendous. And the only people I’ve noticed this from are niggers. Why are blacks always high? Why?

Attached: CF38BEF3-DE19-44FE-9A1F-158004C39934.jpg (640x640, 92.38K)

Maybe they're depressed about being born black.

All blacks are addicted to weed

Tell a stoner that burned weed smells like spinach farts and you will mortally wound their very souls, and you will get hit the reflexive, "YEAH CUZ WEED SMELLS SO BAD RIGHT? PFFFT" referencing the unburned flower in complete downie-tier sarcasm.

It’s because they smoke blunts in their cars

dude weed lmao

It smells the same as the smell of hops from a brewery. Quit being a cunt.

This. Unless they're kids or heavy stoners most white people that smoke will air out/wash their hands or do something to be considerate of other people and not absolutely bang like weed but as you already know niggers are no considerate of anyone

Because we like to smoke weed. Is there anything wrong with that? It's hilarious that you white people need to watch us like preening hawks instead of minding your own business.

Armed dindu sellers keep large amounts on themselves at all times to protect the product.

It is BO, not weed, dude. It smells like ghetto/Indian piss weed, but it is their BO.

You are lame

Literally every other nigger I encounter smokes weed nonstop, the local cricket store I went to today the niggers were in the back smoking weed. Every time a nigger car drives by I smell weed. This is life in a deep south town, just niggers and the smell of weed.

Is it really time consuming to write body odor?

See

why limit yourself to convenience stores

/thread

This.

Attached: gimmedat.png (669x671, 574.04K)

Normal potsmokers hit pipes or bongs or spliffs or joints and don't smell like straight up mec garbage weed, unlike B.O. smelling blunt smokers who never shower or wear deodorant. Duh

Lmfao wishful thinking nigger lover.
Black people's BO smells like raking your scent receptors across a cheese grater, or shoving a handful of glass shards into your nose
Have you seriously never smelled a black person's BO?
They all have this quality, without exception.

Attached: 1598663082010.jpg (900x900, 121.97K)

blacks don't have depression.

It is installed by default in their hard wear.