Let’s go Bran-

Attached: 65A83628-565C-45CE-A0AE-C5D3044AED42.jpg (640x545, 77.93K)

The joke is sneed rhymes with seed

niggers tongue my anus

>Using strategic reserves to temporarily lower prices
Are you fucking kidding me? You don't get credit for using reserves, you get eyed suspiciously.

I for one am grateful for lower prices today. I also want the strategic oil reserve to be empty when China decides to invade

Attached: 180px-Stirner02.jpg (180x464, 19.54K)

When do we start blaming mask wearers for unjustified pollution?

>create a completely preventable problem
>reduce 1/2 the problem's impact
>claim people are just haters if they don't praise you for it

Attached: 1633317053576.jpg (675x900, 87.03K)

What you probably mean to say is this. Are the people who said "Presidents dont set gas prices" and "Putin did it" gonna start giving Biden credit for gas prices going down.

Democrats are on their third stage of cope with gas prices and its hilarious!

Gas prices are still higher than when he took office
Economy is also in a recession which will be credited to Biden

Because releasing 40% of our strategic oil reserves to artificially inflate the supply and temporarily drive the price down just in time for midterms totally isnt reckless and detrimental to our country’s stability.

This but unironically

Same happened in 2008 when the price of gas went over $4.00...

The gas prices had already collapsed before the financial crisis hit. The average American didn't have the resources to maintain the economy and the bottom fell out.

It's too late. Gas prices are yesterdays problem, even when they drop below $2.00 it won't stop the damage that's already been done from slugging it's way through the market...

Thanks Putin

Call me when they drop below $3 miles per gallon

Checked.

Attached: IMG_20220727_083152.jpg (720x729, 162.17K)

Talk to me when they fall another two dollars and reach where they were when the braindead White House guest took office pathetic leftist shill.

>reduce 1/2 the problem's impact while causing a potentially larger problem down the road.
Boomers going to boom.

Putin's price slash
The president doesn't control gas prices

Get it below Trump prices and then we'll talk faggot

Is that why gas fell, the strat reserves are finally having an effect? Figures. I was wondering about that this week.

>nearly triple the gas price from orange man
>drop it 50 cents
>LOOK THE PRICE DROPPED CHUDs

Jew political, funding and voting data...

Attached: oil.jpg (1014x1653, 367.04K)

I'm not in the oil industry but the timing is spot on and as soon as they stop using reserves we'll see if prices start creeping up.