Brace for another vax offensive

usatoday.com/story/news/health/2022/07/28/monkeypox-vaccine-780-k-doses-available-friday-us-orders-5-5-m-more/10174118002/

Attached: pox.png (879x925, 560.93K)

NO NOT THE GAYBORHOOD. NO MORE BUTTSEX!!

>biden elected
>50 billion in miltary equipment to taliban
>monkey pox state of emergency
>weed and hemp and supplements made illegal
>premiere of genetically designed half dog half homosexual toddler boy, thousands arrested for "online harassment" when speaking against it
>niggers given extra-large pizza every day at no-whites-allowed Pizza Centers inside churches seized with eminent domain

Sorry i went inawoods 2 years ago, what pandemic? There was virus? Where?

How the fuck did they crank 780k in that short time frame? Who the fuck has that factory space on top of the other shit being cranked out?

Jesus, why can the gays just jerk off for a month or two and avoid the bathhouse. I can’t imagine putting myself in that danger just to bust a nut. At least put on a rubber.

The Ethiopian guy whipped up a batch in his bathtub.

Oh you know (((who))) also not that big of a surprise that the vaccine was made for this shit in 2019 and basically untouched until now

I’ve been having unprotected gay sex for well over a decade and never once got sick.

Are they going to poison their precious homos?

>How the fuck did they crank 780k in that short time frame?

Attached: Y9dY6N.gif (320x240, 2.05M)

What if I can prove I'm not gay, do I get a pass and not need to take it?

i bet they're just using all the leftover covid injections and slapping a "monkeypoz vax" label on them

The goal is to mutate the virus though injections. Make it more easily transmissable. This is the end goal. Just like the variations of covid. It'll be so fast and deadly because they know gays WILL NOT stop fucking no matter what.

Two more weeks

You know what niggerpox is an old disease right? It started in Apefrica when niggers fucked monkeys. Just like how AIDs started. Coincidence? I think not!

Isn't the solution literally to just stop it with the gayness in the anus?

Why are they so fascinated with more penetrations

>faggots create global pandemic
My sides

>one of the faggiest places in the US
They're saying it's fag disease while desperately trying not to admit it's a fag disease

Homosexuality is a mental illness. That's why they fuck when it's clearly dangerous for them.

Straight couples regularly put off sex for many reasons. Gays can't because they're freaks.

I can't wait to see what this jab does to the queers.