You Wouldn't Patent the Sun

System for Mass Entanglement of Pairs of Electrons in Ion Traps Without Need to Either Bruteforce Connection or Wait for Electron Charge Replenishment Cycle

The realization that the reason why it takes millions of attempts using primitive early methods of inducing quantum entanglement is due to the need to wait for the charge of the electron bring "copied" to run out (while its spin state remains intact, triggering an influx of neutrino energy that can spawn new whole electrons,) despite being a major advancement, can be taken a step further to enable Entanglement on Demand (EoD.)

If we can experimentally confirm that these charge cycles do indeed exist and profoundly impact the behavior of electrons and we furthermore assume that undulations in the proximity of closely collocated proton-electron pairs can have the effect of rapidly depleting the charge of an electron, triggering a cycle. An electron in an ion trap could have a proton fired past it in close proximity to drain its charge, but the problem with this is that doing so tends to rip the electron to be synced with the first electron out of its "egg carton."

Entanglement using light is effective because the spin properties of the first electron are transferred to a photon and ultimately imposed upon a second trapped electron. For this transference of spin properties to "take," the photon imposing that change must happen to interact with both of the electrons to be linked at the instant their charge runs out. Many millions of tries are needed because this is a state that happens so infrequently (perhaps for a tenth of a second once every few minutes) meaning that one could be waiting the better part of an hour waiting for a single successful entanglement event. This is something I explained in great detail a number of months ago and I have reason to believe experiments have confirmed it.

Attached: emma-6-826x1024.jpg (826x1024, 79.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The next step is to create a system that primes the electrons so that only a single light pulse is needed to entangle two electrons on demand.

Since we know that protons in close promiximity to an electron (closer than would normally be the case in a normal atom of hydrogen) as well as changes to distance (since thermal changes lead to periods where the proton is closer than it normally would be to an electron. If we could make it so that a proton and an electron could be rapidly and repeatedly brought closer to and farther away from each other in a linear fashion, the charge state would be quickly depleted while leaving only a spin state. This is very similar to an exciton except this particle would have a basically neutral charge and retains its spin. It would also be the first time a spinon was separated from a chargeon save for a single experiment in which the two were separated under ultracold conditions in a special semiconductor. This would actually be an example of ultrahigh temperature spinon creation.

That said, what if a material could be fabricated that allowed a proton and an electron to share a cavity, not as ordinary hydrogen with an electron orbiting the proton, but rather with the proton and the electron forced toward opposite sides of the cavity? A phononically alternated Coulomb force line bisecting the exact center of the cavities generated by a crystal lattice in a nearby layer could achieve this.)

What starts off as a hydrogen atom is separated into its two basic components as water falling upon a pitched roof.

This occurs in the presence of the finely focused force line because as the electron tries to cross the hemisphere of the cavity (barely big enough for a hydrogen atom) it is unable to do so. Rather than orbiting the proton, under those conditions, they would repeatedly undergo a mutual cycle of repeatedly drawing nearer and farther from one another. This is the essence of thermal energy. The phononic energy from the force line should be translated, much as torque in a transmission, onto a different axis which acts like sound amplification chamber. Very quickly, the electron is put into a steady, consistently charge-depleted state ideal for supporting the spin property duplication step needed for entanglement.

Since in this system, both electrons to be paired are likely to be "spinon-only electrons" most of the time, the process of mass-entangling electrons for use in secure quantum communication devices is made wholly practical, ushering in a new era in secure communications.

The Future Is Made in America
28Jul2022

pls i really wanna huff her feet

Attached: emma feeete.jpg (3000x2155, 491.31K)

>female OP image
>wall of text
Failure on both counts. Topic ignored. Clean this shit up into usable information. Get this reddit shit outta here.

How are foot fetish born?

Attached: D2E453E1-AFDC-4EA3-8607-A2B702B39639.jpg (3686x2704, 1.93M)

*fetishes, didn’t mean to sound so chinky,

Attached: 23AA1FB8-1916-4E04-B151-12E12D0F729D.jpg (4369x3273, 1.2M)

i didn't like them until i saw hers she infected me with it. it spreads fast.

Attached: emma hooves.jpg (3508x2480, 3.08M)

God I would blatantly stare at her feet in public if you get what I’m sayin

Attached: DoubleBooba.jpg (493x473, 32.4K)

Literally the body of a 12 year old boy.

Attached: IsThatRight.jpg (500x666, 112.33K)

can't explain it rationally as with any paraphilia

I've always just liked them, think it's because even though the foot is an animal-like body part people don't generally like to think or talk about because they're "ugly" or they smell bad or whatever, female ones are still noticeably cuter and feminine looking

Kind of like how a girl's butt is attractive but you would never think the same about a guy's butt

Also a girl in middle school put her feet in my lap and rubbed them on my crotch one day so that probably has something to do with it

Attached: 1647995923505m.jpg (817x1024, 108.74K)

Attached: 1647996180319m.jpg (875x1024, 116.04K)

These bots are fucking ridiculous sometimes.

This meme again.

>Also a girl in middle school put her feet in my lap and rubbed them on my crotch one day so that probably has something to do with it
That might do it, I had a hot ass milf babysitter when I was growing up and have been attracted to women in their 30s-40s ever since.

> Many millions of tries are needed because this is a state that happens so infrequently (perhaps for a tenth of a second once every few minutes) meaning that one could be waiting the better part of an hour waiting for a single successful entanglement event. This is something I explained in great detail a number of months ago and I have reason to believe experiments have confirmed it.

This was the case before Rockwells Retro Encabulator solved the photon decoupling spin from its azimuthal a.k.a the quantum orbital angular momentum properties.

Instead of housing the electron close to the atom, one could simply use the retro encabulator and the flux magniot reloctants to store the electron in the f orbital and then begin a process of sonication.
Vid related
> youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

Still waiting for the "Oi 'Arry" meme

Holy shit dude are you fluent in pasta?

I can't understand the way this is worded it doesn't make sense to me.
Basically what purpose does this serve, what does all of that accomplish in the end?