All through the 90s and 2000s cigs were treated with a "if you smoke even occasionally you'll kill yourself and...

All through the 90s and 2000s cigs were treated with a "if you smoke even occasionally you'll kill yourself and everyone around you'll hysteria. Assuming the media was just as unhinged then as it is now. Did cigarettes get an unfair treatment?

Attached: cigarette-56b36b143df78cdfa004d361.jpg (1800x1145, 93.23K)

>imagine two grown men having a cigarette indoors while discussing topical matters

remember what they took from you

They're pretty bad, there are safer ways to get that nicotine hit. Nicotine itself isn't all that dangerous

Smoking in nigger-tier. Fuck off faggot.

Yes.

one thing I never understood, they keep telling is muh smoking bad you will die in your 60s, but what the fuck do those that lives until their 80s gain from it, they are all sick and in the bed

Cigars are more enjoyable, classier, and slightly less healthy and cigarettes. Imagine a flat warm cornsyrup budweiser vs an aged scotch served neat.

you're much better off smoking organic unfucked tobacco without FSC papers and additives, i.e. roll your own, but its still toxic i think

No safe way to inhale partial combustion products from organic material. It's more or less the worst thing you could do to your lungs.

Cigars stink. Genuinely rude to do in public.

That's why they're so great. Smell my smoke, bitches.

Yes, hatred of cigs are a sure sign of being an npc and i don’t even like smoking

So do cigarettes. They suck ass in public but you don't see cigar niggers smoking one off at a bus stop. Cigarettes are the stale lays potato chips of smokers.

Yeah. It ruins all the street festivals in my town. Every GenX that wants to play boomer chokes all the kids out because they love the burning nigger dick in their mouth.

>he doesn’t like the smell of smoke
What are you? A fag?
I, like Tolkien, prefer my pipe and a beer.

lmao faggot I always make sure to make others smell it

I see them smoking cigars everywhere, especially everywhere that would otherwise be nice to be.

I do this in my garage all the time. It's nice. I don't like the house smelling like old smoke.

That’s because you’re a pariah.

Smoke better cigars.

>I don't like the house smelling like old smoke.
no one gave a shit in the 80's, what changed?

and there is nothing you can do about it poof

I don't smoke cigars but you're a hypersensitive bitch. I'd rather smell cigar smoke than anything coming from you.

I don’t smoke cigars. I’m not an asshole.

I dunno. But I don't like the smell of stale smoke. Maybe because everyone smoked a bit more? You get used to it, I smoke in some of my girlfriends houses and don't notice it. My house is mint though so its noticeable.

religious exemption, part Cherokee.

don't touch my tobacco, government!

Attached: c5e.jpg (640x750, 43.24K)

Smoking is cool.

Where you see more cigar smokers than cigarette smokers??? Genuinely curious. All metro areas on east coast are full of cigarette niggers.

Yeah. I’ve had to take my kids home from the fair or the festivals. Lots of parents do. The cigar smoke induces vomiting.

A small light Cohiba doesn't stink badly. Monte Christos are even lighter. Big fuckers yeah, they stink.

>Were cigarettes unreasonably demonized?

No

Attached: smoking-lung_comparison.jpg (564x564, 54.93K)

I strongly associate indoor smoke with "people are being social and having a good time"

Everything smelled like smoke back then so it wasn't until some things stopped smelling like smoke that people noticed it's quite nice to not smell smoke all the time

continued...

I am a Panentheist Taoist Shaman.

good luck.

Attached: wednesday-addams-got-fire.gif (498x278, 1.82M)

Same, but we always keep the windows and doors open with fans on so it doesn't get gnarly.

I live in a tourist town. There’s two cigar shops at the top of the Main Street where everything good happens. Cigars are for douchebags that wear their sunglasses on the back of their heads and sweaters with shorts.

I like anything but I get King Mountains from the reservation here and they’re super cheap. Like $3 a pack.

Lots of hippies smell like pacholi or other hippie juice, which is much more rude to the public than a cigar

I hate to say it, but after vaping for two years, I tried a pack of cigs last week. Couldn’t stomach it. The smoke isn’t as pleasurable to inhale as nicotine vape, or even marijuana smoke for that matter.

literally a scary fabrication

Non smokers be like

Attached: 1654213021475.png (722x720, 338.14K)

nicotine raises brain activity and testosterone levels. it also rapes parasites and worms.

Cloves were banned finally. The GATE kids used their orb powers to make the mandatory art school girlfriends more appealing.

I go between cigarettes, small cigars, and vaping. They all have their place. I won't smoke real tobacco without drinking though.

Sorry user. Sucks to suck. I'll keep smoking my cigars with extreme prejudice in tourist spaces now.

Attached: CigarTimeNigger.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

So does ass and armpit stink, but we all have to put up with that shit without a law banning it.

cigarettes are demonized correctly
they're too addictive and easy to use, just like vapes

join hookah master race

Attached: shisha-3741794_960_720.jpg (938x527, 55.17K)

Clove cigs actually smell good though

Yeah but that shit doesn't cause second hand cancer cock boy.

Big tobaccos shills make these smoking posts. See them on Reddit too

Yeah, because you’re as good as a nigger.

No

Can you actually prove that?

Fauci literally has an email saying he recommends 6000 iu a day for covid prevention

Based

You don't have to prove it doesn't cause cancer, you have to prove it does.

someone speculated that getting rid of the smoke break was aimed at preventing workers from talking and organizing.
I only smoke on my porch. Gets real hard to light them on windy winter evenings.

nicotine is the best drug

You can age quite gracefully into your 80s if you take care of yourself. Eat well, stretch, exercise, get enough sleep and don’t do drugs, eat seed oils, or overeat refined carbs.
There are people that look awful by the time they are 30.

Well, you look less aged in your 40s and of course lots of people are healthy in their 60s and 70s. But yeah 100% as of now people in their 80s are mostly sick and in the bed

How many smokers did you hear of ‘dying from covid’? Isn’t that funny, you know they would have touted the shit out of that, but...

Get some of those drape things that lock into the floor. Not too expensive. I BBQ on my deck in -25. So long as you block the wind it's not bad.