Why do republicans hate America's veterans?

Why do republicans hate America's veterans?

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-211936_Chrome.jpg (1080x362, 133.91K)

Don't care, still voting Trump.

Why does the (((media))) start witch hunts when their (((donators))) agenda gets put on hold?

What were the riders in the bill?
And why should we celebrate people willingly submitting themselves to ZOG?

What else was in the bill?

Commenting on the republican vote. "So ain't this a bitch," Stewart said. "America's heroes, who fought in our wars, sweating their asses off outside with oxygen, while these motherfuckers sit in the air conditioning, walled off from any of it. They don't have to hear it. They don't have to see it. They don't have to understand that these are human beings.

"I'm used to the hypocrisy," he continued. "I'm used to the cowardice...

"I'm used to all of it," Stewart added. "But I'm not used to the cruelty."

"The measure would boost health care services and disability benefits for veterans suffering from exposure to the burn pits that were used in Iraq and Afghanistan to incinerate waste, with troops often using jet fuel as an accelerant."
Why do republicans hate America?

Attached: 1651191228285.jpg (1024x684, 152.13K)

Still voting trump

>Why do republicans hate America's veterans?
>Why do governments not want to pay hundreds of millions to victims

Fixed that for everyone

Cool but what is actually in the bill, retard? Thats like cheering for a politician saying he is going to abolish taxes just because he says he is, even though he definitely never will

Exposed to what?
Are you telling me niggers burned a bunch of shit they should have and knew better than to burn and now they want tax payer money for the consequences?

>U.S military literally burning tax payer money

lmao

>Include burn pit exposure funding in bill that lets pedo have sex with kids
>Republicans block bill

AWWWWWwwwww.. Why are Republican's so mean?!?!?!

Attached: 1538369677882.jpg (469x452, 39.38K)

Everyone who deployed was exposed to toxic burn pits because everyone who deployed had to do a detail for security or disposal there at some point

Because Republicans and libertarians have one vital flaw. The literal worship of the rich. I'm not even being hyperbolic, I literally mean they worship the rich, and if something inconveniences them, they won't do it. If they wanted to do this they'd need to raise taxes somewhere.

Is that what happened?

why are democrat party press releases treated as news?

Because the bill included forcing everyone to be castrated

Huh?

Idk but I hate them because they won't stfu about being veterans

They always shove shit in bills

Finally an answer.

Attached: 1647658378913.jpg (400x400, 29.02K)

20 years later and Jon Stewart now supports the wars????
Strange

is there something in jet fuel that makes it dangerous?

People fly airplanes over my house all the time. Should I get free biden inflationdollars?

Sounds good if the bill was only your one sentence long quote.