Do you ever just sit and listen to how retarded the average person actually is? Like...

Do you ever just sit and listen to how retarded the average person actually is? Like, just let them talk about politics or economics and listen to them contradict themselves in the same statement without even realizing it? The cognitive dissonance is completely insane.

Some examples of my retarded coworker:

>Believes all "assault weapons" should be banned and that handguns and shotguns should be heavily regulated and restricted.
>Also believes we need the mafia to come back to fix things.

>Believes every single politician and bureaucrat is a corrupt liar that only cares about money and power.
>Votes Democrat down the line and claims anything that isn't officially put out by MSNBC or the Government is fake or a conspiracy theory.

>Thinks Government should be smaller.
>Thinks the government needs to fix everything.

>Thinks 401ks are a scam.
>Has a 401k.

>Thinks Millennials and Zoomers are just stupid, lazy, losers that don't want to work anymore because they're weak.
>Constantly bitches about his job and how much he hates it (the pay, the hours, the bad management, etc.) and claims he understands why people only last a few months and then quit.

You guys have any examples to share?

Attached: 1657939001520.jpg (1088x1088, 114.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Believes every single politician and bureaucrat is a corrupt liar that only cares about money and power.
>>Votes Democrat down the line and claims anything that isn't officially put out by MSNBC or the Government is fake or a conspiracy theory.

This one gets me mad every time. Experienced it so often.

"Politicians are all liars right? Not a single word of truth comes of their mouths?
>Yes of course everyone knows that!
>Still believes every single word they say.

How can normies not see this ?

THERE ARE LEVELS OF UNDERSTANDING BEYOND YOU Any Forums NIGGERS. NO ONE GETS EVERYTHING RIGHT AND PEOPLE WAY ABOVE YOU RETARD NIGGERS STILL GET SHIT WRONG OR MISS THINGS. I WATCH ASSHOLES ON YOUR LEVEL AND ABOVE DO THE EXACT SAME THINGS THERE ARE MANY LEVELS OF UNDERSTANDING TO EVERYTHYING AND EVEN PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT STILL CONTRADICT AND OUT THEMSELVES AS NOT HAVING EVERYTHING FIGURED OUT. CROWDSOURCING ON THE INTERNET HELPS BUT YOU HAVE TO PUT IN THE WORK AND IT STILL TAKES YEARS OF ACCUMULATION........

> You guys have any examples to share?

Bimbo no. 1
> And then I was like, and then he was like and then I was like
Bimbo no. 2
> OMG Literally, I can't believe it.
Bimbo no. 1
> I know right, how could he OMG do that
Bimbo no. 2
> Like, really omg I was like this, and then he was like...

this gets into a bigger issue about there being separate pheno-types for peoples mental abilities, like people with an IQ of 100 and under have trouble with hypothetical situations and often cant understand the concept of cause and effect, to someone on the other half of the bell curve this would seem impossible, but half the population are basically worker drones, incapable of intelligent independent thought.

society is not set up to acknowledge this tho, and every sub 100 dumb ass gets a vote, cant pay for a degree and end up in a position of power, its fucking crazy. just start reading about different intelligence studies and iq experiments and you will get red pilled on eugenics real fast.

>Believes every single politician and bureaucrat is a corrupt liar that only cares about money and power.
This one bothers me the most. I mean, we all know it to be true, but you still gotta take a side if you mean for things to change. Complaining without having the slightest suggestion of how to improve things isn't helpful.

I agree with you user but please stop yelling.

Pull the log out of your own eye before removing the spec in your neighbors eye

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Cleanse your soul, confess.jpg (720x823, 131.95K)

They want more taxes. Irredeemably stupid cattle. We get the rulers we deserve honestly

Ima be real we're the only ones talking about that shit.
Everyone else knows that they won't do shit.

Wow, cool it with the anti-lowercasism

>doesnt like faggots
>shits on people for being 'homophobic'

>Claims to get their information from multiple sources
>Their sources are the ABC news (7:30 report) and twitter

>doesnt trust this 'new vaccine' thats being pushed in the abc and on twitter because (commonsense reason), will wait two years to see what happens to others once they have taken it
>Rushes to get vaccinated the moment they're introduced because the ABC and twitter claimed it was claimed to be safe and effective by the abc and twitter.

I get nigger fatigue being around other people.

Verbatim every group of girls

I thought my gifted classmates were retarded in grade school.
Learning what "average" was actually like when I started working retail in HS and had to interact with the true rabble for the first time was a bit of a shock.

Still don't know why anyone believes (((democracy))) is a good idea

The one that gets me the most is:

>Comes to Any Forums to express contempt for other people's standpoints
>Proceeds to wallow in unsubstantiated conspiracy theories and the biggest circlejerk of samethink available anywhere online
>Denigrates a series of vulnerable populations as scapegoats for his own failures
>Goes to bed with a smug face thinking he is the most sage wizard in the world

Attached: Wizard computer.jpg (736x1094, 113.99K)

>blah blah blah
Lol, tranny. You have live your whole life as a tranny. Being a tranny is GAY. That makes your whole life GAY, you stupid gay tranny.

>Lol, tranny. You have live your whole life as a tranny. Being a tranny is GAY. That makes your whole life GAY, you stupid gay tranny.
Touch a nerve, did I? Truth hurts.

Attached: waaa.jpg (600x541, 44.06K)

I didn’t even read past the first maymay arrow. Go back to r*ddit

> believes evolution is true
> believes all the races are equal

This is a fun one to watch people wrestle with

>I didn’t even read past the first maymay arrow. Go back to r*ddit
You're unusually mad!

Attached: Ainsley umad.jpg (400x594, 186.17K)

Too relatable, fren.

Attached: 1658187680189785.png (941x831, 1.06M)

>Do you ever just sit and listen to how retarded the average person actually is?

Yea
Ours is a high and lonely destiny