F-22 IS GOING TO POLAND

"The fighter jets will support the mission to contain Russia on NATO's eastern flank."

Attached: f22 poland.png (1182x1058, 730.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2022/07/27/air-force-moves-f-22s-poland-bid-protect-allies-against-russia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one cares about your irrelevant shithole

they are literally throwing their air force away

I hope this is the world War that finally wipes you disgusting toilet scrubbers out

F22's were already in alaska on the east of Russia so all they're doing here is tech transfer to china

Ching Chong Ping Pong

I do. I care about yours too.

>not official information
>some gay fuckboy account tweeting shit
who cares, Pooland gets NATO equiptment all the time. This is another nothing burger. Russia would literally be braindead to unironically push into Europe now after the huge losses they've had in Ukraine.

Mobius 1, cleared to engage

military.com/daily-news/2022/07/27/air-force-moves-f-22s-poland-bid-protect-allies-against-russia.html

Based.

But ol Jakub is here with me, who will pilot it?

Man, those things are so fucking broken, they can barely fly straight. Now they're being offloaded to "allies". Really makes you think.

F-22's have a 1:100 kill ratio at Red Flag.

You cant win a war if you have no domestic arms manufacturing capability. Shit gets blown up, then what do you do? Wait for another country to send you more? How is that conducive to actually winning a war?

Attached: 1656507760172.jpg (1000x1500, 197.42K)

Faggots: Ukraine is kicking Russia's ass. Heck yea!

Need to send F-22s to help them in addition to billions upon billions in aid.

What's actually going on? I'm assuming Russia is completely fucking them if were taking this measure.

So you're not even actually getting them. Americans are just moving their F22s to American bases in your country. Lol lmao even

means we have better toys

Why not F35?
Aren't they starting to write F22 off cause they don't produce them anymore so there's no spare parts or some shit?

Finland has a better air force now than china. Kek.

>One step closer to WW3

Lets Go!

Of course, we don't actually outsource F-22s. They are true air superiority Fighters, crazy expensive, and not being made anymore.

There are a lot F35s and F15s already here

F-35s are disposable mini F-22s. F-22s are currently unbeatable in the skies.

But remember, Biden isn't hiding anything in Ukraine, if you say otherwise, you're a conspiracy theorist.

You're an idiot

>Why not F35?
Probably because dogfights are expected.

I don't know whose pilots are going to be flying them, but it seems desperate. You guys are going to take an asspillaging from them things, which is why they didn't send F-35s.

>contain Russia
The world will end in a nuclear holocaust protecting George Soros' shekels.

>Poland again in middle of conflict
Many such cases!

What do you know about winning wars?

Attached: D9WC9rwUcAARtJO.jpg (300x168, 11.64K)

poland will get nukes before the next election screencap this

>not even actually getting them.
Do you realize how stupid your statement is? First of all, F-22 are intended only for the American army and only they has them, secondly, the time and cost of preparing the infrastructure and training the crew and the staff is huge and it would simply be pointless.

Russia isn't going to stop at Ukraine, Poland, Finland on the list. F-22 is the best interceptor the US has. Good deterrent.

No one but the US will ever fly the F-22. Its not allowed for export because of the tech, unlike the F-35.