(((Russians))) have been the enemies of the White race since the dawn of time, always remember that

(((Russians))) have been the enemies of the White race since the dawn of time, always remember that.

Attached: rus.jpg (1145x1754, 738.7K)

The goals of (((Russia))) are clear:
Remember Rhodesia?
Well you'd better memorize the western world too for if it's up to Pootin and his henchmen niggers will gain rule of that too!

Attached: dugin.jpg (800x822, 101.6K)

Nah they're chill.

Attached: 1656192756487.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

The "last hope of the White race"?
Who wrote that book again?

Attached: jewtin.jpg (1200x1500, 728.6K)

LISTEN LISTEN YOU MUST SUPPORT SELENSKY AND UKRAINE O?? YOU MUST DO THIS IN ORDER TO KILL THE KIKES. WHAT WAS THAT? ZELENSKY IS A JEW?? YOU JUST HAVE TO SUPPORT HIM OK.. ALSO SEND A COUPLE MORE BILLIONS

Quite a lot of jewish friends it seems...

Attached: jewtin2.jpg (2481x1600, 2.57M)

...and here is why!

Attached: jewtin3.jpg (602x980, 379.13K)

you never cared about the white race memeflag. your jewishness glows from this post, you kike.

lol ur an amerimutt

Attached: red alert 2.jpg (1932x2576, 869.68K)

Rabbi isn't a bit early in Tel Aviv to pilpul the Goyim?

"Based" RuZZia is being run by jews since 1917.

Attached: jews.jpg (1200x697, 387.51K)

That guy on the photo doesn't look Russian to me, but what do I know.

>(((Russians)))
>since the dawn of time
Stop projecting, golem. Western scum has harbored bolsheviks, exiled from Russian empire. Financed and helped them do the revolution. Let alone the fact, communism was invented in the west. Because you by far the biggest jew enablers ever.
And historically it was always westoids coming to Russian land and trying to subjugate it, but always getting their shit pushed in. I guess you want another raping.

Attached: 1639318275471.jpg (872x1024, 305.31K)

I don't give a fuck about jewkraine or any slavoids for that matter, but what will happen if (((Russia))) annexes that hell hole?
Then all of the sudden the jewkrainians will be made part of the (((Red Army©))) and then White people in the Baltic states and Finland will be attacked, it happened before and Pootin currently tries to make it happen again...
I'd rather have the jewkrainians dying in the defense of Europe desu

Attached: jewtin4.jpg (1080x1291, 451.52K)

projectiion and cope.

dont you hate clownworld? let it fucking die nigger. let the nukes fly.

yeah remember that time russia invaded all those european countries and pushed mass migration, feminism, and capitalism there

>help Russians kill Polish subhumans
>sign non-aggression pact with them
>discuss their entry into the Axis
>psyche!
>stab them in the back like a Jew
>oh shit they're fighting back
>Mussolini help me!
>ACK!

Attached: Hitlers friends.jpg (1400x1400, 856.45K)

Yes, the jews your beloved germs, anglos and amerimutts harbored and enabled. So why do you even ooen your mouth?

The (((brackets))) are appropriate. There are an increasing number of similarities between jews and russians. They both have the "everyone hates us for no reason" thing going.

yeah, they did it with kgb funded marxist faggots like merkel, who is from a kgb family. yuri bezmenov stated this.

good thread, just gonna bump because this board is flooded with russian FSB shills

Funny that you should mention raping, you "hohols" won't be doing any under (((Russian))) rule.

(I warn you: NSFL)
See above
Oh I hate the degeneracy that is going on in the west but at least it is salvageable as of yet. Much preferable to whatever bullshit Ruskikes are pushing.

Attached: jewtin5.png (1039x818, 1.09M)

>FSB shills
if only they cared at all about this shithole I'd help them for free

Why the fuck do you care about it? you are a fucking poo shit stain!

ITT

Attached: capeshit.jpg (2048x1393, 511.46K)

and here's one of them damage controlling or just a lunatic on a vpn defending russia for free, either way, sad

Attached: orcs.jpg (750x382, 92.48K)

So are faggots and jews, so I guess Ukraine is the enemy too.