Very upsetting: this woman is heave sobbing as she describes being sexually harassed as she tried to go home from work...

>Very upsetting: this woman is heave sobbing as she describes being sexually harassed as she tried to go home from work at the Foggy Bottom metro stop here in DC. Many men on the platform who watched and did nothing - even when she begged them to help
Wait a minute I was told that feminists are empowered, can do anything that men can do and that being a strong alpha male is “toxic masculinity“ so why does she need a man to step in and stop another man from verbally harassing her?

mobile.twitter.com/MaryMargOlohan/status/1552609926702403585

Attached: FC56F206-6178-4B3E-9216-01CB011A4A32.jpg (750x1014, 443.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MaryMargOlohan/status/1552610749360529410
youtube.com/watch?v=p7HlIot78mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Part II: Really unbelievable that a sobbing woman would ask men for help and they’d ask her why she can’t just go away (while she’s waiting for her train home from work)
Second video

mobile.twitter.com/MaryMargOlohan/status/1552610749360529410

Attached: 330EA4B3-4D5E-45E4-8ED6-9B4730227044.jpg (750x1106, 417.9K)

Nigger

That's too bad, its better than being called a racist and going to prison for having to kill young healthy african american scientist so ill stay out of it.

Most comments seem to be ‘what do you expect?’

Attached: 010052A6-AD86-432C-8F6D-17F10EB14134.jpg (750x1110, 406.51K)

I bet the men were niggers, and everyone knows niggers are allowed to do whatever they want because of Minneapolis

>heave sobbing
Good.

public intoxication
White Male
6' 5" around 30 y/o
said: stinky-ass pussy
said: whore
threatened to rape
WHICH one of you Any Forumstards did this?

Attached: n11241.jpg (900x606, 78.37K)

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vaginas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia. Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin.
Same as the "uncut dicks smell thing. I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

How the fuck do you know what your mother's pussy looks like and what your dad's dick smells like?

Attached: 1651464800773.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

>Unbelievable
Depending on the *alleged* races of the perpetrators then this is entirely believable.

Probably Niggers. LOL not my problem

LMFAO great pasta

I will never assist a woman in trouble because they've done everything they can to fuck my comfy life over.

It's a meme u dip

Family shower time!

Found you, Hunter. How do you feel about possibly being indicted

>Many men on the platform who watched and did nothing - even when she begged them to help
based

Attached: 1657655765136.jpg (912x1024, 43.7K)

by lurking moar, try it

I would ask her who she voted for then do a 360 and walk away

>i don't need no man
>let the refugees in
Gets raped by refugee
>NOOO MEN SAVE ME
>HOW CAN YOU JUST WATCH
>PROTECT WOMEN
lol nah, i hope they all get raped

Nmp

Attached: A5ACF741-2872-4699-B1AF-DDE3310B8AA2.png (497x538, 14.77K)

bruh

Attached: 1655944100694.jpg (318x228, 15.37K)

>NOOOOOOOOO THE MEN THAT I VOTED TO IMPORT IN WERE SUPPOSED TO INCREASE MY SEXUAL VALUE AND DEVALUE YOURS WHY ARE THEY MAKING MY LIFE WORSE? THEY ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOURS WORSE.

I don't believe women so I suspect that what happened is different from how she portrayed it.

What does "sexually harassed" even mean anymore?

Sounds like something that's not my problem.

Kek

I miss old Any Forums

People keep asking it’s my problem and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' it’s Not *clap* My *clap* Problem *clap*.

Who FUCKING cares.

>My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia.

Attached: 1657766306456.jpg (505x500, 84.55K)

>Then they blame her for involving them and tell her to get of the train.

Absolutely based, I don't agree with being a Coward BUT when the women are whores, who will get abortions and have sex multiple times, they deserve it.
That women was a stupid entitled roastie whore.

Attached: qwczrgcegh791.png (861x1275, 1.26M)

I can KIND of understand how you know about your sister's labia because you probably slept in the same room, I'm assuming you know about your mom because you've seen her in yoga pants or accidentally seen her in her underwear. I'm just curious how the fuck you know your dad's dick never smells.

Reject modernity, embrace tradition
Simple as

Attached: 1659053407241631.jpg (3018x2963, 877.76K)

DC is mostly niggers

newfag detected

is this achievable natty?

>lol when cityfags make fun of ruralfags
Get fuct, faggots.

Attached: D5D8EC31-E654-4B54-9DD3-06316ABBCB56.jpg (640x480, 84.25K)

The only women I would ever step in to try and help would be immediate family. Rest of them can all go to hell.

she claims the harasser was a white man. story is entirely bullshit

Nobody wants her loose rundown pussy. Over the hill raggedy skank already hit the wall.
She's lucky to have anybody looking at her nappy headed ass.

She's not even in her teens man.. who does she think she is? God's gift to men? Chill the fuck out bitch LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=p7HlIot78mk

DC career women are usually upper class transplants that are completely disconnected reality. not surprised it happened at Foggy Bottom where feral niggers on public assistance hang out near the hospital

>hole goes out in public without a man to protect her
>demands other men potentially put their life at risk for literally nothing in return
>gets upset when every single man in the area refuses
>some even criticize her.
based

As a regular DC Metro rider let me tell you exactly what happened in this story. This is my guess based on experience. Foggy Bottom is the State Department stop just so you guys know where we are at. Ok, this woman stepped in front of some deep state jew and he said some absolutely vile jewish shit to her. Or, 11/10 blacl homeless guy started crackheading her about muh dick. That metro stop has got to be one of the most surveilled places on Earth. Nobody touched her. It was words. I have seen a lady with a 1 gal bucket of house paint and a brush paint her face repeatedly. Day after day at that train. I have seen a man wear a dress shirt as pants. For years on that line. There is a homeless woman with x50 shopping carts who just parks them at the top of the escalators at Smithsonian and lives there. Honestly, the Metro is a VERY safe place.

>while the dick of my father
kek’d

No.

Yes, plus we hate crackers. I saw a old black man harass a chink woman and I didn’t do shit but laugh
T. Black and I sexually harass females not for pleasure but to scare

i'd like to get foggy in her bottom if you know what i mean cause i dont