It's over

It's over.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png (2000x1333, 11.43K)

You are in no position to determine that

It's still happening.

Attached: Burger-at-Kellers-Drive-in-in-Dallas_135523.jpg (600x450, 87.27K)

who wore it better?

Attached: 1656252887532.png (750x500, 26.1K)

You will always be Mexican

Texas because it has no words or coat of arms.

What's over? My kids are asleep, I just coomed in my wife's pusy, and now I'm shitposting from the couch with my PC hooked up to the TV.

Any other San Antonio bros on tonight?

Attached: 1496511248327.png (957x751, 28.47K)

Tom Segura is that you??

Yeah I'm a San Antonio fag. I'm getting out of here the moment I can.

Redpill me on Dallas. I went to the Dealey Plaza back in like 2008. But tomorrow I’m taking my wife and kids to a week long vacation.
Should I take my gun? Can I conceal without a permit? Do I need a permit to open carry?

Shawn Michaels???

Why are you fags so scared of Dallas.

Fucking cucks. White Texans are the gayest of all whites. Rednecks in Alabama have more balls than you.

What is going on user

>t. Born and raised and still live in Austin for work
> I fucking hate fags

Chile? I agree... Chileans are just tired of Peruvian immigration and their communist government.

I’m not scared. I just need to know if I can relax.

Shiiiiiiiiet

Texas bros I fucking hate it here. I'm literally scared any time people leave the house because niggers can't drive.

Beto O'Rourke: "Hell yeah we're gonna turn your kids into trannies!"

Never.

When I was driving through West Texas last week, I saw multiple cars with Beto bumper stickers. Out in the middle of fucking nowhere too! I expected to find Beto simps in the city but this was out near Odessa/Midland.

> Segura is from Cincinnati, Ohio, and has lived in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Mequon, Wisconsin; and Vero Beach, Florida. Segura and his wife and two children previously lived in Los Angeles, California.
Wat

Why, what's wrong bro? Care to share?

Are you planning on trapesing through the third ward? Dallas is boring and safe, it's not fucking Detroit lmao.

I wish

Attached: 8n2fejczx5x71.jpg (1080x1040, 120.91K)

Mexican women in their husbands trucks are the worst drivers in the world.
Hands down.

It definitely is over. I literally saw the state change within my lifetime from a white majority to a Mexican majority and now slowly moving towards a Guatemalan majority.

Its fucking depressing how much immigration changed the look and landscape of Texas in literally 20 years time.

I’m considering moving, just have to get over how much I love Texas. Literally love of my state is the only reason I’ve stuck around.

evenin' yall

Attached: meowdy.jpg (929x888, 408.61K)