IS METAL BACK?

Attached: AC98E5C1-E5A4-4DEE-AB68-2E7432A54420.jpg (1400x1400, 190.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=G02wKufX3nw&feature=share
youtu.be/IipnUpoW-58
youtube.com/watch?v=QJD8eZKcnAk&list=OLAK5uy_moCK0sdytw0gqLovdvLu4a3x7MgxwBWt8
youtube.com/watch?v=iG6rygzaLbU
youtube.com/watch?v=t0aAMB26ZKU
youtu.be/whZuz5Dwtw8
youtube.com/watch?v=gXwBV_Ur53w
youtube.com/watch?v=gNhN6lT-y5U
youtube.com/watch?v=afVBv_82srY
youtube.com/watch?v=jnV62xxrL_A
youtube.com/watch?v=uZMnYiJbl8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It never died

music.youtube.com/watch?v=G02wKufX3nw&feature=share

Yes

Based synthwave enjoyer.

Attached: 48666349-935E-47A0-BC89-79A2F5D05ADE.jpg (686x1094, 472.67K)

this is not metal, sir

Check em
youtu.be/IipnUpoW-58

Attached: 81tqWta4mFL._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 289.24K)

zoomers only like mainstream metal t-shirts they dont listen to it they only listen to shitty auto-tune hip-hop shit

youtube.com/watch?v=QJD8eZKcnAk&list=OLAK5uy_moCK0sdytw0gqLovdvLu4a3x7MgxwBWt8

If you think this'll bring back genuine metal, no. It'll be some horrific troon fusion or something and you can't say shit "cause that'd be gatekeeping"

youtube.com/watch?v=iG6rygzaLbU

youtube.com/watch?v=t0aAMB26ZKU

this sadly...every "goth" girl zoomer I have met is just wearing a costume and has no clue about the genre. they even call anyone who criticizes this a "gatekeeper" all because you call them out on the fact that they are posers. same goes with metal.

Perhaps we are looking at this the wrong way. What if a doctor were to diagnose the prisoner with gender dysphoria? Would the treatment not be in the prisoner's best interest?

Can we go back?

youtu.be/whZuz5Dwtw8

Do we want to go back?

Attached: 747F000F-E23C-48A5-B6CD-FDB8836CD359.jpg (254x392, 27.9K)

this is offensive to my ears dude. stop listening to this shit.

What a fag.

Yep.
These bitches never chilled out at Neo until close then braved the Chicago night niggers.

FUKKIN A

\m/ >< \m/

metal's gone and anyone who thinks otherwise is completely fucking retarded and is not in the loop of the scene.

Every single metal band now advocates for homosexuals niggers and troons, very good black metal artists go on social media to write long tirades of how they will never do artwork for bands like Grand Belial’s Key and the likes, virtue signaling how important is to make a safe community and shun le ebil nazis and blablablablabla.

Metal lost their teeth long long ago, only faggots like tosin abasi (extremely talented not gonna deny that) that exude the specific ethos of an entrepeneur who just happens to be really good at finger picking are allowed to be in the spotlight.

Messhugah might be the last bastion, and that's because they have never gone political, outside of those titans it's a really fucking sad state of affairs, every single "metalhead" advocating for masks at venues and full vaxx LMAO, I even feel a breeze of relief knowing Trevor killed himself and doesn't need to deal with this faggotry nevermore, rest in peace Immortal.

Was listening to this earlier today.
Hail Chuck!!

youtube.com/watch?v=gXwBV_Ur53w

Attached: CHUCK.png (920x916, 1.88M)

It never went away, retard.

this has nothing to do with metal

Late 80s-early90s death metal is the new classic rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=gNhN6lT-y5U
youtube.com/watch?v=afVBv_82srY
youtube.com/watch?v=jnV62xxrL_A
youtube.com/watch?v=uZMnYiJbl8I

>Trevor killed himself and doesn't need to deal with this faggotry nevermore
You think clown world finally broke him or was it something else? Never really heard TBDM drop any sort of social critique.