Racist jokes

Brother is getting married to a libtard please help with my speech

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-112028_TikTok.jpg (1080x2340, 800.73K)

What's the difference between a dead dog and a dead nigger in the road? A dead dog has brake marks leading up to it.

My sister is the same way, she married some leftoid fag. I didn't even go to the wedding. My parents screeched for a bit, but there was nothing they could do since I left home 25 years ago. I still get a long with my parents, but my sister can go to hell. She was a fucking airhead anyway.

Attached: 1544465521112.png (500x388, 223.44K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!][][][

Attached: 1640644727224.jpg (476x612, 71.71K)

Did you know it takes a black woman 9 months to take a shit?

My recent biology test had the question "What is commonly found in cells?"
Apparently, niggers isn't the correct answer.

Mention that 13% of the population are getting over 50% of divorces

>clears throat
Ladies and Gentlemen, we're here to confirm this union of memeflag and faggotry in tragedy and failure for all eternity. As many of you knw, memeflags are a plague on Any Forums, and have earned all negative responses, ridicule, and shaming we can heap on them. They are weak, cowardly, craven, and skittish; feeling the need to hide behind their flag, even though they're already on an Anonymous image board.

So, a toast to memeflags, smoke if you got'em; may they always find hardship in the easiest tasks, to the point it tempts the gods to bar them from Eternal Paradise. Amen.

if he's not married yet, just nod your head. if you have a gf at the same time of this just nod your head. if he is not married yet, and you do not have a gf speak your mind. if he is not married yet and you do not have a gf just get blacked out and try to redpill all

Attached: 1653681680700.gif (244x195, 3.18M)

This really should be a thing. Comedy is the ultimate way to redpill if done right.
NWOXM

Ask how the house hunt in Portland is going. Maybe something about if they've considered how their child will like having two mothers, and how many visits it will have with your brother before asking why it looks more like uncle Tyrone, the guy that brings mom her medicine.
Ask if he is starting to like white claws yet. Ask if you can verify who is getting who's name on the marriage cert. Ask who's technically responsible for the cost of razors since she won't be using them and he will be forced to. Or if they are just going to try the Urban Logger look so they can both save. Tell them you considered getting silencers for their car doors so they don't piss of the other campers everywhere they go. Tell them you got them go pro batteries so they can keep their self esteem up but if there is ever a breakup tik tok you want them back.

Gifts include hair color of the month club, a "dog parents" liscence plate cover, his and her monographed blue check marks, a coexist sticker for the prius or tesla and a mini for his bicycle helmet, a gift card for Ikea, and a donation to BLM in their name.

Perhaps ask your dad or mom if they always knew he was gay or if they always wanted a daughter. Ask if you can have his guns. Tell him he should reconsider the girl from church that he said was way prettier but wasn't into polyamory.

Ask if your kids should call him aunt or uncle. Ask if they should call his other aunt or uncle. Ask if they've considered backpacking through the middle east for their honeymoon. Ask if fighting in Ukraine would be a better honeymoon.

Ask how they hit it off wearing black masks at an antifa rally. Ask if he told her about voting for Trump.

When is the reddit stream after party. Tell her its perfectly normal to have nobody to walk her down the aisle but that she did great by choosing both step dads. Tell him he did the right thing by choosing a girl that understands vows are just a construct.

kek

"She's totally passable bro, nobody here had a clue!"
"Her best man did a wonderful job picking the colors"

Fuck this is fun.

So a horse is fucking a nigger in the ass, the nigger turns back to the horse and says "and I thought i was hung". The horse says "not yet you fucking coon"

Congratulate her mother, she was right, she didn't need that fucker to raise her right and she was right to refuse to attend if he was invited.

Tell your bro he's come a long way since the two of you used to beat fags and troons. Tell him you're glad he grew out of watching every Saigon of Akkad but that you hope he quits watching Styxhexenhammer before she finds out, woops.