I was hit head on by a drunk driver.. need advice

I was hit head on by a drunk driver and I'm really fucked up... I have a lawyer but need advice on how to assure things work out as best as possible ..

I have really bad luck and will probably end up getting fucked

Attached: a.jpg (275x183, 10.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews1.com/wi/milwaukee/news/2022/07/25/aaa-warns-more-drivers-are-now-impaired-by-medication
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck does this have to do with politics?

The driver was joe biden

Test

Political because a Jew was behind it

THE TEXAS HAMMER

In that case, do you know any underaged girls?

Get an ambulamps to the hospital. This will greatly increase your payout from the lawsuit.
Someone I know got hit, and her lawyer told her that. Call your lawyer to see whats up.

what does this or any of the other threads on the front page

Yeah I think the glowniggers are already rounding up anons. New threads have been slow and even shittier than usual.

>advice on how to assure things work out as best as possible
get solid medical documentation of your injuries and make sure the doctor knows what's up as he gives you the diagnoses.

get every single pain and crick checked out.

x-rays if appropriate.

You shouldnt have been drinking.

Attached: 637F4665-D2F4-4940-9CA8-2C14AEE82FDB.jpg (918x1024, 62.45K)

If he's drunk, he's probably not insured, nor worth suing. I guess you figure that out first, then go get a lawyer, assuming he isn't a complete deadbeat.

I had broken ribs and herniated discs in my back and neck

demand a CT scan now
get results
document via your medical records by reporti g to your doctor any neurological changes
tbi symptoms can be insidious

Just tell the judge you got hit so hard in the head that the first place you went to for legal advice was Any Forums. You'll take him for every penny he has.

Make sure you keep a tight leash on your lawyer or he'll get sheisty. Tell him exactly how you want to argue your case and don't let him talk you out if it with his sly words. Remember: HE works for YOU.

If the guy doesnt have insurance, then yeah. Good luck.

you also need any police reports about the other driver's state of mind

Sneed

I have that and i was ruled not at fault and he was drunk

SageSage
Test
Fuck jannies

No free legal advice.

Is the guy rich? He might take a settlement, but your lawyer should know best. If he is a respected member of your community then you should maybe bring up how word can get out of him drunk driving

just walk it off

>I have really bad luck and will probably end up getting fucked
You're asking Any Forums for legal advice so yea you're getting fucked

rack up as many medical bills as possible. Dr twice a week, massage 3 times a week, physical therapy twice a week, for as long as possible. get Rx'd as many drugs as possible, switch drugs to more expensive ones. typically payout is based on expenses, and it will get split 3 ways, you lawyer and dr.

Well, what are you waiting for, faggot? Hit him the fuck back. If you're resigned to being a pussy about it, you can get drunk first. That always helps.

He's dealing with Jews and masons now
He's in the right place

I hope to fuck you are vaccinated.

>I have really bad luck and will probably end up getting fucked
You get what you expect.
Watch the kabalyion on the youtube for a quick drop.
Pearls before swine? Maybe.

They are
They've been gangstalking since the pandemic coup began
If you were no mask and or some it against the vexx they have been after you.
They literally hacked my wifi and walked around my car with a boombox playing "lock a bigger up and throw away the key".
They also got recordings of me saying nigger they walked by playing too.

as far as the injuries go:
1. GO TO PHYSICAL THERAPY LONGER THAN YOU THINK - thes einjuries can come back later
2. load up on beef collagen to help heal
3. get a hold/cold compress designed to velcro around your injured part

I was hit once in a very minor rear end. I was in the military at the time so the first thing I did was go to the MIR and get checked out.. and got a 30 day chit that got me out of 2 parades by happenstance. I was fine day one but by day two I had real pain in my neck. I called my insurance and talked with them they had someone come and took some pictures of my car and then said I could go get it fixed and to give the repair shop this person's card. So I got it fixed and about 3 days later I was called by the other person's insurance and was offered $5,000 if I would sign away my right to sue. I took the deal because by then I was already healed and still had my 30 day chit from work. In the end it worked out great.

My brother was in his work van filled with wires and tools and was hit by a guy texting and driving at a stop light and was hit hard enough it pushed his heavy loaded van almost through the intersection. He got a new van, 8 months of his historic income plus $150,000. He was hurt bad enough that he was out of it for about 3 weeks and had pain when bending for another 2 months. If he had been in a smaller vehicle he had good odds of dying.

In both cases our own insurance did all the work for us.

Attached: 1649391181639.jpg (1479x912, 261.45K)

Fun Fact: half of drivers are impared, we should just start suspending drivers licenses when a patient is prescribed medication that could impair a driver.

spectrumnews1.com/wi/milwaukee/news/2022/07/25/aaa-warns-more-drivers-are-now-impaired-by-medication

to "work out best as possible" would have been to piss and shit yourself at the scene
CRAZY money, bro
if that didn't happen, then you'll probably be lucky to recoup hospital bills