Should we providing health care for war veterans Any Forums?

Should we providing health care for war veterans Any Forums?

Attached: 29043014vmb.jpg (1080x637, 129.92K)

Imagine thinking that any bill is meant to help any civilian in any way. How stupid do you have to be?

They deserve compensation for being used like goy cattle yes.

Do you even English bro?

>Republicans this
>Republicans that

Listen whiskey nigger, it was a Republican that expanded your VA care to non-VA care centers, it was a Republican that expanded the VA budget by billions.

Whatever the Republicans voted against this time probably had a bunch of hidden shit in it, as per usual.

Vets get free Healthcare and monthly disability payments for all service connected injuries. This inclues repitory issues from burn pits. Dunno what this is about

No. People who sign up for military are stupid. They've never been well taken care of and should know better. Send the message not to join

veterans get some of the best healthcare. what the fuck more do they need?

Yeah, it's called the VA. Been providing health care to Veterans for a really long time.

Uh ...why not get a real job with healthcare?

My retarded step father did 4 years in the army over 40 years ago about 5%of his adult life and when he was 18. Fast forward 40 later he signs up for "veteran benefits" and the stupid niggers at the VA give him 100% disability. All of his disabilities come from him being an idiot drunk driver crashing and other retarded civilian accidents that he conviently blamed on his 4 year in the military over 40 years ago. It's total fraud...

Fuck that, they already get enough. And besides, all the stuff they get should be limited to combat arms members who have CAR'ded.

What else do they want? They already get good jobs, a pension, praise from every brain dead fox normie, and free college or assisted housing. A what point are they just a burden on our finances? We aren’t at war, the last wars we were in weren’t really wars they were occupations that we lost. We haven’t fought a war since Vietnam. We lost that one too.

>memeflag
what do u care? obviously you should but you americans dont care about your country, same as folk here dont. just let everyone die so jews can live in peace already ffs.

Only thing a zogbot deserves is a bullet in the back of the head. Rescind veteran benefit. Let Israel pay for their free shit, that's who they served.

how can something have something in but hidden? it has to not be in for it to be hidden. what you mean is no one cares to look and just do what the jews tell them

so? grass him up, you dont care about your country, or your family.

>They deserve compensation for being used like goy cattle yes.
Not from the taxpayers. They can get in line with everyone else with a grudge.

Not just no but FUCK NO.

The consistently pad bills under specific names and then earmark a ton of other shit into them.

There was a bill last year called Food For The Children that had 380 billion dollars in kickbacks to the National Educators Union in it, literally nothing to do with feeding children.

Yes, for injuries sustained while on duty, and for complications from said injuries.

Only if they were drafted (i.e., 'nam, WWII). If they did it by choice then they can get fucked.

This guy feels bamboozled? I've been working my whole life generating wealth and I feel zozzled. Join the club nigger. It's called club GOYSLOP.

Yesterday I was out driving and I saw an old veteran in a wheelchair with a blue army shirt on
I just shook my head and thought poor zogbot, paid the price for not seeing through the lies