NEW STUDY FINDS VITAMIN D USELESS

Several news media outlets including NBC's The Today Show are running with this story.

I thought Vitamin D was one of the most important immune supplements in the fight against COVID? Why does the mainstream media want people to become deficient?

youtube.com/watch?v=R8e_taeniQw

today.com/video/study-finds-vitamin-d-supplements-do-not-lower-fracture-risk-144959557924

STUDY: nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2202106

Attached: VitaminD.jpg (659x1500, 119.14K)

That’s why you should get your vitamin d from the sun. Also why bill gates is trying to block the sun

(((New study)))

>jew study

Enough of us didn't die from the coof. They're trying to increase the numbers.

Still taking the vitamins.

Attached: 1578503600832.jpg (2048x2730, 921.4K)

That means it works

What about the thousands of studies proving the efficacy?

Same deal when they decided out of nowhere a few years back that coconut oil was "poison" and everyone believed it.

Low serum vitamin was the single largest factor of death for COVID, this study is non-sense bullshit only looking at bone density in old people. Low serum D makes your immune system shit. That being said, you still need to get sunlight.

(((Trust the experts)))

vitamin d increases dick size.

if you have a son, make him play outside a lot and load him up on vitamin d.

Current thingism at work.

This means you need to buy more Vit D

Attached: opposite.jpg (259x195, 8.72K)

Bullshit. I work in a medical lab in Seattle and we see tons of people with low vitamin D towards the end of winter. Low vitamin D is correlated with all kinds of health problems. Black people are especially probe to it in the pacific northwest (fuck off with the nigger jokes, the blacks I see are based as fuck and Christian).

This is seriously fucked up and probably true.

that's probably the twist with the study, they tested people in the middle of summer and found nobody got the flu when they didn't take vitamin d.

oral cholecalciferol supplementation IS useless and usually dangerous
go outside in sunlight during the day
boom
done

another one you should avoid is "vitamin" A which isn't a vitamin at all

>Big Pharma pays for study saying Vit D is useless but the Vaxx is UltraSafe and Effective (tm)
Gee, why I wonder why they keep demonizing vitamins now

So confirmation that d3 is good for you?

ok

Attached: 1640105981991.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

I don't remember this.

I'm buying vitamin D by the case. Thanks OP.

or when they banned NAC out of nowhere
or tried to ban Ivermectin

>The study: vitamin d supplements didn't stop boomers (who were not selected for vit D deficiency) from breaking their bones
>The headline: VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTS CONFIRMED USELESS BY SCIENCE
They really are trying to kill us

Hey GOY
Vitamin d is bad for you unlike these ssris over here

Exactly. No meme or regular flu for past few years when increased vitamin D and zinc intake.

Lmao nice try kike

>NBC
Remember to vote Democrat guys

You dont need any of these jew supplements if you lift weights, eat healthy, and sleep 8+ hrs every day. All I take is a multivitamin. Never even stepped foot in a doctors office in my life. Never got covid, also unvaxxed. Never get colds, never get teeth problems. Full head of hair.

Gym, diet, sleep. Thats it.

Attached: 5191065-valkorion_01.jpg (459x673, 56.87K)

spbp

Hunter must have had options in play.

>bill gates is trying to block the sun
What an insane sentence to write, even more crazy is it's true.

Attached: Strong mans house.jpg (348x693, 56.54K)

vitamin d is free niggers, just go outside

>do not lower fracture risk
kek nobody takes it for that, they take it to aid in hormone production which supplements are proven to work for

I agree though, 15 minutes of direct sunlight is enough for most people and there is no need for supplementation

> NBC says something
> retard believes it’s true
Fuck off normie.

The reality of the situation is that there’s likely a shortage on vitamin D, because there is massive demand for it since the beginning of the pandemic and then more so since bro rogan started touting it, and I don’t know but I’m going to take a wild guess and say it comes from somewhere in Eastern Europe or Taiwan.

This is called propaganda sweetie. They’re trying to replenish stockpiles.