Top Ukrainian medical official calls for the castration of wounded Russian soldiers

Top Ukrainian medical official calls for the castration of wounded Russian soldiers

youtube.com/watch?v=jp1eWc1F1uE

Attached: done_beball.png (533x606, 339.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/umfihn.MP4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Russia

>slavshits are castrating and killing each other
based

Ok Russia can nuke all of Ukraine now wtf

Enjoy
files.catbox.moe/umfihn.MP4

I fucking hate fascists.

leftypol is not here faggot

War is fucking brutal Jesus Christ

Fuck off troon
We have 2 containment generals for you shills

you are the fascists

>t leftypol

That doesn't look hygienic

>Meet Gon Wang
>This heroic Chinese doctor traveled all the way to Ukraine to provide emergency bottom surgery to the Ukrainian army.
>In order to stand against Russia's transphobia, Gon Wang performs miraculous gender affirmation surgery in the most unlikely places like trenches, war camps and even the battlefield.
>For some trans Ukrainians, this may be the last chance to get bottom surgery since it is banned in Russia.

Attached: TheGenderReassignmentSurgeonOfKiev.png (627x850, 671.02K)

yeah now you know why anyone sensible was trying to avoid it

Pretty effective strat to instill some fear in your enemies, ngl

That's fucked up, dude. There's no glory in castrating your enemy. Just barbarism. Were I their officer I would execute them all.

sick fuckers, both sides apparently

both sides are fascists in this one

not, only russians

Attached: 16590568994350.jpg (1194x708, 146.03K)

>Top Ukrainian medical official calls for the castration of wounded Russian soldiers
that won't fit western narrative

Normally i have the somewhat dismissive "yeah, fucked up shit inevitably happens in war time", but these guys are sick fucks and i sincerely wish them all the worst.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
That was back in March and he didn't call, he ordered castrations of POWs. They literally boasted about it on state TV. And it was confirmed after prisoner exchange.
So it's funny how suddenly everyone is screeching now.

Yes, diasporafag.

>Gon Wang
Hory shit user that's fucked up