What's it like to know

No matter what you do Prince Harry has more manhood in his pinky finger than you will ever have in your entire life.. I guess that'd make you his bitch hahaha.

Call this place Harry's Bitches Chan

Attached: ThePrince7.jpg (474x597, 37.19K)

Is Harry the faggot one or the one that loves pegging?

Prince Harry killed people in Afghan.

He's really not a Prince, he's a soldier of fortune.

HARRY SAYS HIS FONDEST MEMORIES ARE SHOOTING UP TALIBANS WITH THE LADS
FROM HIS AMERICAN APACHE ATTACK HELICOPTER IN AFGHANISTAN

THIS IS BEFORE HE GOT PUSSYWHIPPED AND WAKES UP EVERY MORNING WISHING HE WAS DEAD

A irl Rambo, he's married to the hottest chick.
He's everything you wish you could be and then some.

100%. he started as a jtac then went on to be an apache gunner, what a lad

Hey Harry. How's it goin man?

What a gay looking uniform

This guy ruined his bloodline, illegitimate as it may be, by marrying a brown commoner. The longer he stays inside of the United States, the more degenerate he will be.

Attached: 12334678.jpg (500x500, 53.86K)

I'll take him out bare-handed right now just to prove you wrong.
Hey Harry, you here? Your mother is a mummified fuck toy, and England has become a caliphate because you were too much of cowardly nonce to do anything about it.
Fuck royalty, you have the blood of whores and jews in your veins, nothing more.

I'll wait.

If you think the guy walking around these days is the real Harry, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Pretty obvious as he grew older that he wasn't Charles' son.

OKAY HARRY

This might be the saddest thread I've seen on here in a while and that's quite the feat. What had to die for this post I wonder? Oh well, herb and spice this faggot shit

and he takes strapons up the ass like a real man

That is clearly pre-Megan Harry, the bastard son of the Whore, Diana.

>marries a significantly older woman
>double manly

Marries an American goblina and lets her dominate him.
Real masculine.

0/10 bait

>No matter what you do Prince Harry has more manhood in his pinky finger than you will ever have in your entire life..

when he was deployed to a warzone in a military he was protected by an army of lower ranking soldiers that were his personal bodyguards.

I drive uber in chicago southside on a friday night. for those who do not know the population is about 49.9% didndu nuffins and 49.9% sheboons. I am the other .02% White Male Uber Driver. I face more physical danger every friday evening than he will ever face in his entire life

OP is a paid propaganda shill.

Diana was already mixed. She had indian ancestry, both William and Harry are British Indian mutts cuz of Diana.

I thought that was the other one, the one who's hairline is receding faster than the UK is going through Brexit, the one with the actual attractive wife

Whos that?

Attached: ネコ戦.gif (524x289, 1.43M)

He literally enjoys getting things shoved up his ass, I'm not sure that counts as manly.

>when he was deployed to a warzone in a military he was protected by an army of lower ranking soldiers that were his personal bodyguards.
Naw, dude said it was the only time in his life he felt like an actual human. It's kind of crazy to think we live in a day and age where nobody cares who pic rel is, but also, no worries about making fun of him.

Nigger Faggot Retard Kike Spic Wop Cracker Mick Chink Slope Chug Paki Kike Tranny

>No matter what you do Prince Harry has more manhood in his pinky finger than you will ever have in your entire life

Princess Blumpkin

#PrincessBlumpkin

Attached: PrinceHarry.jpg (1024x962, 197.16K)

>manhood in his pinky finger than you will ever have in your entire life
Hi Harry, u r a faggot spawn of ur whore mother who fucked her bodyguard, you should be as dead her, especially after attempting to breed that nigger thing you call a wife.

OP sucks Harry's dick.

First time I've ever heard of it. Lol.

Super badass.
All my idols abandon their people for Disney snatch that was passed around by pedos so that their country can be invaded by the very fucking people he went to war against.
Most cucked man on the planet. Chucked his country too.