HOLY FUCK, WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS? CONGRESS JUST PASSED A LAW THAT TARGETS TRANSPHOBIA ON THE INTERNET

HOLY FUCK, WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS? CONGRESS JUST PASSED A LAW THAT TARGETS TRANSPHOBIA ON THE INTERNET

Attached: HAPPENNING.png (1209x810, 565.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1552409189464645635?t=LXpzXL_UvSlx7jaFmu0BBA&s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too bad it doesnt matter

Don't these things have to go through the Senate?
>captcha: 2H4RDD

SCOTUS already has ruled that hate speech isnt a thing
COPE

When legitimate political dissent is criminalized, that's when the shooting starts.

Any Forums sisters, they are coming for us

trannies don't deserve rights

ye

Congress should pass new legislation to stop the spread of biophobia on internet forums.

Fake
twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1552409189464645635?t=LXpzXL_UvSlx7jaFmu0BBA&s=19

FAKE AND GAY

Link or it’s fake you fucking faggot

>ON THE INTERNET
define "on" the internet

Hate speech is the dumbest fucking term ever. Any politician that uses said term needs to get executed.

Just dont touch kids and idgaf
Fuck jannies

I'll finally be able to use that special option "violates burger law"

inspect element is the easiest way to whip Any Forums into a frenzy, it's a bit embarrassing

It’s on par with wrongthink or bad talk

God I hope it is true. See you all in hell.

you will never be a woma...ACK

Cool when are they going to make it a crime for hate speech against white people?

Attached: IMG_4031.jpg (700x483, 57.72K)

Is this why they’re spamming the Ukrainian balls sniper?

Attached: 1652657108991.jpg (429x600, 62.44K)

Even then it has to be passed by a government that's recognized by anyone.

>trannies don't deserve rights
They have the same rights as anyone else.
What they want is special rights to not have to accept consequence for their action(s) and force others to accept their mentally ill world.

They are cross-dressers. That is all.
Even if they cut off their dicks and put silicon in their bodies it does not and cannot change the fact they are men who are cross dressing as women.
They are mentally ill.

>They have the same rights as anyone else.

i know, thats the problem.

People said hate speech isn't free speech for long enough that it just kind of came true.

>stop the spread of transphobia
i really hate how nowadays niggers use phobia is wrong context
nobody is scared of trannies, people are disgusted by them, they're repulsive and annoying, they make people mad, not make them scared
also
>stop the spread
cannot stop something that is fundamental characteristic of all somewhat sane humans, it's like trying to ban blinking or breathing or feeling in your guts, fucking pointless
if they really want ban people to talk shit about trannies they would need to ban all trannies on Internet first, people become disgusted by trannies just by single look of their pictures they love to post on social media, nobody needs to write or record anything, trannies by simple existing and sharing space with ordinary people are the worst enemy to trannies suicidal community

>TRANSPHOBIA
I fucking hate groomers and I won't stay silent about my hate for groomers here.

15 days to stop the spread

clearly unconstitutional
I hope they come after me, I'll never have to work again.
Trannies are a passing joke. I'm looking forward to what attention whores do next. Where do you go when people stop being shocked when you cut your cock off?

Faggo....ack

Nah, Americans will sit there and take it like every other time rights are curtailed.

>trannies can handle their tits being cut off
>trannies can handle the stigma of being a tranny
>trannies can handle how much the world hates them
>but trannies can't handle the banys
Hate speech is Free Speech. Trannies are an affront to god. And if they aren't then we find new gods.

it still isn't true
society is just _progressively_ becoming increasingly more delusional.

Attached: crazytimes.jpg (1080x824, 112.75K)

And they say that a HERO WILL SAVE US

Thread ended here.

>WAAAAH HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS
>screenshot
>No link
>1pbtid
All fucking fields.

Too bad that picture is fake and too bad since the Supreme Court has ruled, in multiple cases, that there is no "hate speech" exception to the first amendment.

>congress does unconstitutional thing
Do they like getting fucked by the Supreme Court?

Attached: 1567541740277.jpg (250x220, 6.27K)

It's a good thing based nigger Clarence Thomas has decided that I can shit talk trannies all I want.

Free speech = hate speech

Why would you need laws to protect speech everyone agrees with? Checkmate.

Also fuck trannies with their monkey pox AIDS

Fuck Troons, they're all demented incel men with wierd fetishes and predators.

They will never be women

>phobia
I'm not afraid of them
I could not care any less about them
Let them sterilize themselves and those weak minded enough to be brainwashed by their ilk

what are they gonna do send some fat fucking retard with a badge to my house?

Attached: 1591580104444.jpg (1422x2528, 1.16M)

This.

I hate faggots, trannies, kikes, and niggers.
Sue me.