Nintendo Switch Recording User Audio?

My girlfriend and I were trying to list every type of pasta noodle that exists for fun. Then we wanted to check youtube for something completely unrelated to pasta. Decided to use the youtube client on Nintendo Switch since *all our other devices are powered off*※. First ad that pops up is for Barilla spaghetti noodles... Okay, maybe it's a coincidence. Have a fake conversation about wanting a pet and having to buy pet food... a cat food advert pops up. Finally, fake a conversation about wanting to go on a vacation. After some delay, three consecutive advertisements for travel booking websites.

The Switch is not advertised as having a microphone, nor was I able to find microphone settings in the Nintendo Switch OS.

decortweaks.com/does-the-nintendo-switch-have-a-mic/
>Does The Nintendo Switch Have a Mic?
>The Nintendo Switch doesn’t have a microphone nor built-in voice chat features in its operating system.

[※The only device that wasn't powered off was an Amazon Kindle that was in sleep mode with airplane mode activated.]

What are the political implications of literally every device spying on you?

Attached: sWitch.jpg (1200x800, 74.05K)

it's your wifi router user

it always was

This. Dumb schizo

Attached: seekhelp.jpg (1024x756, 102.6K)

I have a firestick I got as a gift years ago. I had it plugged in my tv but powered off, and when I looked at my wireless network, I had an Amazon Echo listed as one of the live, active devices on the network. I never owned one of these and have very few wireless devices. However, the firestick was simply plugged into a power outlet and in a HDMI slot for a powered off television. Even still, it was being picked up as a live, active device on my network. Threw it out.

my father works in a nintendo...

If you don't buy the suggested products what does it matter?

Can confirm. I live alone and when I'm working from home my work laptop suggests shit I buy from my personal computer and phone

felix is that you

Thats why I always use a server router not one of those gay "wifi" ones.

THEN GET US SOME ANSWERS!

You deserve to live under global homo tyranny. It's the fact that faggots are listening in on every conversation you have if you're on a watch list or trigger certain words. If you told someone 50 years ago this would be the case they would have laughed.

Your smartphone.

Your cellphone isn't actually off when you turn it off.
There is a power save mode that can still use the mic and camera.
This was leaked in the Odin's eye/weeping angel wikileaks drops I think.

Pewds. It was your or Marzia's phone listening in.

Which of these are you implying?
1. The router itself has a mic
2. The router is collecting traffic from other devices and sending it on to google
3. audio data can be ascertained from wifi signals
4. other

The router was in a totally separate room, so I'm inclined to think it's not 1.

Pewdster? Give Marziapan

Just live your lives bros
Bug brother is most certainly
Watching/listening through
Anything with internet connection

Im not. Dangerous so i dont
Care that they listen tomme
Say nigger 76 times a day
Or that hitler did nothing wrong
Or fuck jannies kikes and niggers
Who cares lol literally just shitposting

>Amazon
Amazon has this "save your wifi passwords" feature. If you enabled that on some other amazon device, maybe it took the liberty of logging in for you?

I wonder if my kindle is the culprit here. Amazon stuff is spooky.

Felix I'm sick of watching you parade your retarded dogs around Japan in a baby pram you're an embarrassment have ONE child you stupid fuck. The Jap government is watching you because you're a famous foreign national. Go fuck your wife faggot.

She always turns it off when not using it. I wonder if Apple devices ever actually "turn off" though.

I visited a website the other night and somehow my email got signed up for their newsletter. I'm quite pissed and wondering how that happened. Google had to have auto signed me or something.

Not that poster. 3. Wifi is able to hear and track your space. Think of it like echo location.

Speakers can be turned into a microphone.
oh and so can your hard rive, window, house plants. But if that worries you then just turn off your wifi.
oh your ram can emit radio frequencies too :)

>There is a power save mode that can still use the mic and camera.

Fucking hell. Time to bust out the tin foil.