How can I cope with not being white?

How can I cope with not being white?

I'm not a retarded nigger, but I'm not white. I'm married to a latina whiter than me, she's completely redpilled on jews, niggers, isn't vaxxed, IQ high enough, catholic, agrees intelectually to be submisse and never worked or went to university or show any interest in doing so, married virgin at 16 (she's 18 now, I'm 20). At this point in my life I almost have enough money to buy a large piece of land and create a community of like-minded people, but how can I do it if I preach racial homogeneity? Every "white" couple I know, are actually a significant amount mixed and aren't redpilled enough. Most white men I know either try hard to behave like niggers or are faggots. The white women are all whores and had a thousand sexual partners before 16.

I know if I moved from I live and went to the southern part of Brazil (where most people are actually white), I'll find true conservaties that are not faggots, but THEY'RE ALL WHITE AND I'M NOT. I could redpilled than, but if I do so they will not want to live with me in my "dream community". I want to have children soon.

Attached: E4rRXvpXIAAXxaX.png (601x508, 130.78K)

You should kill yourself for being a self hating shitskin maybe you’ll reincarnate into a white man

You know this is not an option, demoralizing faggot. You told a non-white to kill himself, you're gonna get in trouble for this. Now you get 1 penny instead of 2.

/thread

You have a woman who’s on your side mentally, enough money to be self sufficient and you have to possibility in your hands to change the life of many people by being a positive influence and redpilling them about the JQ and The Greatest Story Never Told. I don’t care that you’re not white. You live in a country that is a masonic experiment to mix races, an early Kalergi plan project.
Don’t hate your own but always be sympathetic to the White cause and try and help Whites to realize their self worth and for them to become race realists.

You're Latino

Just be happy about being Latino.
It's European decent. If someone gives you shit just rail off a bunch of Spanish or Portuguese swear words, and remind them the inquisition lasted for 350 years and was basically the last time the Catholic church had an official position of, "ya, fuck those goddamn Jews"

Attached: spanish-no.gif (220x164, 378.49K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!....

Attached: 1646897344197.jpg (612x586, 87.69K)

Yeah, that's pretty much the position I'm in right now. Managed to convince a few employers to hire non vaxxed people, this alone gave a source of income to around 40 non vaxxed fathers, most of them are whites. Even thhough the fraudemic did plenty of bad stuff, now the non vaxxed are a few conversations away from being completelly redpilled, at least on jews.

Attached: photo_2022-06-22_19-38-44.jpg (600x587, 114.16K)

>I'm married to a latina whiter than me, she's completely redpilled on jews, niggers, isn't vaxxed

Why would you care about being White? Sounds like your situation is fine enough for Hueland.

Good job. Think of the redpill as a seed and you’re the farmer. Ease into it, give them a little water, some space, let them come to their own conclusion, drop a few facts here and there and don’t forget. Normies are convinced through their feelings. The evalanche from 40 people who can become fully redpilled is like a small snowball rolling down a hill becoming an even bigger ball. Good job. Those father will teach their families if their minds understand what’s at stake.

A person can be "Aryan" in spirit and "Aryan" body. A person can also be "Aryan" in just one or in neither categories. It's better to be "Aryan" in spirit and not body, than "Aryan" in body and not in spirit.

Because I want to have children, and I want to raise them in a good place. With good friends, with good possible romantic partners. I can't find a place like this, so I have to create one, but I won't be able to fill the need of racial homogeneity. How will I tell my children to build relationships with people that look like them if the people who look like them are retarded niggers? How would I tell the daughter of a friend that I want to my son to marry her if she's white and he's not? It would be against everything I've been preaching for years. I can't just fool myself and just say "well, in THIS CASE that's allowed, because they're doing more good than harm", but I can see myself doing it two decades from now.

Attached: 1655152177444.jpg (900x551, 67.69K)

>catholic
kek, the quintessential "I want to be white but am not" religion

where do you find a girl like that here? or is this a larp?

You don't find one, you make one. Just get any cute virgin (that's the hard part, and each year it gets harder) and redpilled her. If you have money, muscles and social skills, you`re set. If you don`t have these 3, you don`t even deserve a tradwife. If you have, you can turn a significant amount of woman into tradfwifes. In my case I met her at the last year of highschool when I actually went back to school so I could get my degree and run for EsPCEx (the military test). I already had a small company, I was already fit. I just wanted my degree. The first day of school I saw her with a girl I knew was a christian, so I approached her and we starded talking. When I found out she was virgin I started what to me was an actual project; redpilling her enough so that she would marry as soon as possible. It worked. The only quality treats she had was being a virgin, smart and decent political ideas (she was in favor of Bolsonaro). Again, you're not gonna find the dream tradwife, just get any cute virgin and turn her into whatever you want, woman are 100% malleable.

Attached: 1657314272337.jpg (980x652, 219.39K)

Just cope. It’s not bad.
You could be much worse.

Just remember you still have a penis so at least you aren't a woman.

i enjoy Bol-thingy your presidentê’s shenanigans. I’ve no problem with anybody sticking to his rightful place and for globalists that place is in Hell. Simple as. They all have to go back.

What the fuck?

Why do you care about any of those things, its not your problem, you aren't white. None of your non-white friends care abut the jews.

Brazil is already a mutt country, so just make Brazil great. Jews don't only fuck over white people.