Russians didnt actually castrate a guy right?

Russians didnt actually castrate a guy right?

Based on the way its being shilled today my bullshit detector is going off.

pic unrelated.

Attached: 1650923090092.jpg (680x449, 35.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Act of tortures are usual in wars and happen in every conflict its just banter between faggots on the internet about whos side has more mongol dna

Attached: CDYtsGxWoAAsCPn.jpg (480x360, 11.81K)

idk but something is definitely off with that video

it spread like wild fire, no way it's organic since most don't give a fuck about the war anymore, and there was no blood, too many things don't add up

they did, Ukraine and the West are good at exposing and yelling and showing things like this in your face, which is smart.

Does it matter?
No it doesn't.

Nope its Ukraine false flag, not the first time

Attached: 1659045277133611.jpg (692x675, 212.07K)

If you watch enough gore you'll realize that not every body part bleeds the same and sometimes it won't bleed at all for the first few seconds.

The angle could be concealing the blood as well. I'm not convinced it isn't real. Also you did see the Mexican rapist being eaten by the pitbull? The pitbull keep lapping up the blood. Schlop schlop schlop

Post proof it actually happened

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.htm
l

It was just a prank, bro.

the dick is one big vein, if any bodypart bleeds like hell its the groin

If you only cut the ballsack it would not bleed much, then remove balls and sever them. You now have balls without much initial bleeding until you severed the balls.

And again the angle is obscuring most of the bleeding.

It might be spreading because it's a video of a soldier cutting off a prisoners balls, it sounds like clickbait but it's real
No shit something like that would spread, it's like an ISIS video where it's so wildly horrible that you can't help but watch it

That was real bro. People do horrendous shit in wars. We’re just a sheltered class of people that have never had to witness the horror of a battlefield.

Yeah seems about as legit as Assad using chemical weapons

They are animals. Never believe any Russian lies.

Attached: 1651441507082.jpg (1125x1833, 384.95K)

It was real in my mind

Castrate is a common Chinese practice against prisoners and surrenders of war

Yea bro, it's fake and literally gay.

I want to believe THE CASTRATOR OF KIEV is real. That would be such a chad thing to do.

I was neutral on this conflict, I understand both viewpoints. But if that video is indeed real, I am angry with russia. Very disappointed.

I hope our crime-free military will do battle with them soon.

The shilling is strong, yeah. But funnilly Ukrainians openly boasted about castrating Russian POWs.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html

... mines are pressure ans vibration sensitive. Not the other way around.

It's just desperate atrocity propaganda from westoids to reignite support for the crumbling banderite regime at kiev among the brainwashed catttle. It ultimately doesn't matter, way worse stuff hapens in war.