How do we get Mexico some much-needed diversity?

Will electing Claudia Sheinbaum president in 2024 help?

Attached: MexicoCity.png (918x480, 56.04K)

And where the Chinese at?

>lack of blacks
Yeah because the Mexicans killed them all.
>American Ghetto Blacks = all blacks
Wew Vice, that's stereotypical as fuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: d.png (1622x1208, 2.87M)

Mexicans just kill their niggers before it becomes a problem...
>True story.

i have never seen a black man in real life,
but i heard you can find some in guerrero and oaxaca

Fucking Californians ruining my country, I seriously hope they get shot down, fucking Shinebaun jewess will get elected (((somehow))) tho :(

hispanics hate niggers more than white people

this is very interesting to me. I eagerly await to see how American nog gangs and the Mexican cartels do battle. Will the nogs be able to put their differences aside and battle the cartels together? of course not.

I think it's the other way around. Your country ruined California. I thought you dudes were based but wtf happened in CA? Is it the cholos?

The lack of 6 foot black males in Mexico is alarming, says group of Californian hoes.

Niggers will get massacred and go back to harassing easy targets like whites and Asians. Think of all the times you read a story about blacks firing a gun into a crowd with no fatalities, then compare that to CIA trained and staffed cartels.

Californians really do ruin anywhere they go. If I had a button in front of me that would remove every single Californian from the earth there would be no hesitation.

Peleen bien mis hermanos mexicanos. Nos estamos apoderando de ambos lados de la frontera.

HAHAHA good. FUCK YOU.

>Oh boy, Mexico!
>Wait, wai- WHERE ARE MY HECKIN' NIGGERINOS?!
Mexico is fucking finished, you can not recover from Californians.

Most blacks live in Acapulco but some blacks do live in Mexico as well as whites

I'm going to need a link, OP. Please don't be a fag

You vill love ze nikkers

Attached: index.jpg (1600x2400, 1.06M)

REMEMBER:
They dont just hate Europeans and White Americans, they hate:
Blacks
Mexicans
Asians
Arabs
etc;
They want you ALL to be Muttoids and will import the lowest common denominator from each race to breed with your people for the sole purpose of dysgenics and creating a cattle class like the goyim they see you as. Fuck kikes. Fuck them all.

Attached: 1639251948052.jpg (179x260, 21.97K)

What comes around goes around you fucking spic.